SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanksgiving Knife Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving Knife Karma Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Wow, great karma. I predict a lot more boning in my future since I just picked up a pit barrel cooker. Please include me and happy Thanksgiving to you!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thank you,

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
If you please and, Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thanx

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm in, THANKS!

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Please include me.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Great knife. Put my name in the hat please. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please! That's a great looking knife.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Nice knife. I'll take a chance at this one.

I normally use Victorinox boning knives, but this would go very well with my set.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Please add me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
I have a nice Wusthof boning knife to give away for Thanksgiving karma. I have several boning knives and I have only used this a few times. It is almost mint condition. A few small scratches from storage. I will sharpen it so you can shave with it Smile The hardwood handle requires you wash it by hand, as we should do with all good knives. I will let the Karmanator pick the winner on Thanksgiving. Please have 100 posts to be considered. Thanks to all for a great place here at Sig Forum.

The first review on this link describes it well.

https://www.amazon.com/Wusthof...Handle/dp/B002LCMRW4

Wow, nice, count me in for the win please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that's a pretty groovy karma! Please include me, and thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I need a good boning knife. Please add me in. Thanks.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Add me in for a chance please.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Fine looking boner.
Please add my name.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a nice knife, please count me in. I'm not a cook but my wife could certainly put this to good use.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I love Wusthof knives!
Thanks for the generous Karma... it will go with my others....

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post