SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanksgiving Knife Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving Knife Karma Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Please count me in and thank you! I have one spot left in my Zwilling J.A. Henckels block.

Have you seen the Bob Kramer/Zwilling carbon steel knives? I have a couple of them. Damn fine knives! Kramer originals cost 2-4K for a single knife, but the Kramer/Zwilling knives are licensed copies with the exact same carbon steel. Great knives for the price IMO.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous offer.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma. Please include me.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Awesome knife! Please include me, and Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
My only boning knife is cheap junk.That would be a great addition to my other good knives!
Thank you for the opportunity.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Wow that’s a beautiful knife and generous karma. Please count me in and thank you.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'm in, please.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by old dino:
Wow ... yes, please include me ! If I happen to "git lucky" I have my sharp edges (knives, razors and tools) sharpened by Albert Edmonds of Seattle Edge (member of this forum) who is less than a 30 minute drive from where live. Thank you for this opportunity.[/QUOTE

Albert is a good man. I have sent him a lot of business. He has sharpened a lot of steel for me. I live 5 mins from his shop. If you are in Seattle, email me. Lets go shooting.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I could really put it to use. And thank you!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Thank you for the chance!

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful Knife. Thank you for the chance!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate a chance at this generous karma. Great knife right there. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice knife and a generous Karma!

Please throw my name into the hat.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Rob

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance... like others, this is one knife I should have in my toolkit but for some reason don't.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Never had a boning knife so I will have to learn. I guess I can put up the kbar if I win.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice! Count me in please

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Count me in, nice knife, thank you!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!
I would love a chance at this. I do not own a boning knife.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a good kitchen knife, thanks for the chance.

I hope you and all members have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post