SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dead Sovereign Citizen - a free zombie on the Earth, no longer traveling
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead Sovereign Citizen - a free zombie on the Earth, no longer traveling Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Casper, Wyoming, May 6th

If I understand correctly, this guy was trying to teach a 3 year old and a 6 year old how to drive a car. Someone called the police and he went into his spiel, pulled a pistol, shot an officer (who survived), was shot by police and died on the scene

https://casperpolice.org/2018/...r-involved-shooting/

An alternate view. Commentary by Larry the Cable Guy.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Good riddance, these people are worthless pieces of crap.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad he is dead.

He endangered those children twice and he shot a police office when the officer intervened on behalf of the children.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He dead.
He dead.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Poor kids that had to witness that!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Note that the younger of the two had his hands over his ears, long after the gunfire stopped.

Way to go, dead genius.

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Creating Joinder with Jesus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I was hoping leo would open the door a tell the kids to run ... But maybe that would have not been the thing to do, idk.
Poor kids & leo's have to live with that.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Surprised that it took that long for someone to just take the opening right there, it's quicker....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
What kind of a lunatic do you have to be to escalate something like this into a gunfight with the police? WHAT THE HELL?

Poor kids, scarred for life.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

Big Grin

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
What kind of a lunatic do you have to be to escalate something like this into a gunfight with the police? WHAT THE HELL?

Poor kids, scarred for life.

Tbe lunatic kind of lunatic.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Amazingly ignorant comments by the “expert” bystanders in the second video.
See: It’s not necessary to have the Internet.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Creating Joinder with Jesus dirt.

These idiots are dangerous. As ASG points out; a lunatic's lunatic.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Amazingly ignorant comments by the “expert” bystanders in the second video.
See: It’s not necessary to have the Internet.
Yeah, I posted the second video because it shows a different video perspective of the scene.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Well, whatever Mr.DRT was thinking, he won't make that mistake again. I hope that the kids get some help and a more sane household to grow up in.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad for the children involved.

they are way too young to drive.

I did let my grandkids drive my UTV on my property in the country while sitting on my lap, but never a car or truck.

I had a guy I knew let his 9 y.o. drive in a vacant parking lot and the girl hit a light post.

I wonder if the guy had a CCW or did not and since he did not knew he was going to jail for carrying concealed and that got it going?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
If he had a license to carry, it was one he wrote himself on a piece of cardboard from a Fruit Loops box.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:

He met St. Peter, but I doubt that he got into heaven to see Jesus.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8954 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hell of a "contract" he negotiated, there...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post