SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My wife just had a quadruple Bypass
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My wife just had a quadruple Bypass Login/Join 
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
She's been added to my prayer list.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Good thing it was caught in time. Consider this the next time Ocasio-Chavez and Bernie talk about "Single Payer".

Number kept waiting too long for NHS treatment tops 500,000

https://www.theguardian.com/so...reatment-tops-500000

https://www.thesun.co.uk/livin...illion-waiting-list/

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and Carol. Try and remember to take care of yourself during this stressful time Dave.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayers to you both, Dave! Take care!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your wife. Hope all turns out well.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be praying for you and Bea. Keep us informed.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Here's to a quick recovery!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good that your wife saw a doc when she didn't feel normal.

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife and you. Have a speedy recovery.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to her

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness. I am glad the identified it and were able to get her to surgery. Hoping and praying for recovery.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Glad the blockages were found before any damage. Praying for a speedy recovery.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I hope for your wife's speedy recovery !

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Good thing it was caught in time. Consider this the next time Ocasio-Chavez and Bernie talk about "Single Payer".

Apparently you missed the memo from the boss about bringing politics into Every. Last. Freaking. Thread?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Glad you caught it in time.
Prayers sent...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll pray for a quick recovery -- for both of you! Caught in the nick of time, I'd say.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9143 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Wow Rolan. Glad she was smart enough to go the doc. Speedy recovery!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Glad for the good prognosis and that she got in for surgery fairly quickly.

Does she have a good coughing pillow?

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good outcome seems like an early Christmas present!
Best wishes.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago my wife had a triple bypass. At the time I was really scared but she recovered very quickly.

Here's hoping your wife has as quick a recovery and she does well.

These surgeries have become almost routine now and there is very little danger.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post