SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Head explosions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Head explosions? Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Anybody have them? I just had one as I was dozing. Sounded like a 30-06 in my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Where’s that rabbit with a pancake on it’s head pic??

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where’s that rabbit with a pancake on it’s head pic?

Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Must have been a good dream.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Loud banging noises that wake you up that didn't really happen? Yes.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Loud banging noises that wake you up that didn't really happen? Yes.

Another yes. From time to time, usually from a dozing situation as well. Rarely from a dead sleep.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
yep. definitely. isn't it a form or symptom of tinnitus?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Head explosions? Never had one but it doesn't sound like fun.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
My wife claims to have them. She's also plagued with migraines, when they come she can get pretty odd, speaking in tongues type weird.

I tell her it's a premonition of SWAT teams coming to the house, tossing flash bang grenades. She reads too many Mitch Rapp novels. Wink

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tinnitus, yes. My wife calls them my "stupid rat dreams."

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Auditory hallucinations.

It happens to a lot of us.

I still get awakened by the sound of my no-longer-existing pager going off.

No big deal.

RMd

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Occasionally.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
If you were dreaming of prison, it’s the sound of your sphincter snapping shut. ;-)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
If you are an illegal alien, and you hear Slim Whitman's Indian Love Call, its already to late.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B_Lnz64vXB8" width="591"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I thought this was going to be a topic about Scanners! I remember going to the movies more than once to see it!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Usually when taking a nap, or dozing, not usually when out cold at night, but yes, I have had them. For me they are like a door slamming very loud.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yes. Hate them when they happen. I get an adrenalin dump and am up for about an hour.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I kept thinking about this thread and George O'Malley comes to mind!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I get them occaisonally too. Scares the crap out of me. Heart must get to 170 bpm.

Posts: 518 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post