SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005 Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
There were countless fully-known things about the Obamanation that should have sunk him as a Presidential candidate had his fans cared in the least about qualifications, character, or conduct. They didn’t, though, and a photo like this would have made absolutely no difference to the converted.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Exactly. All of the signs were there. The left, the media, the American apoligists, and countless others that just chose to turn their collective heads to the absolute annominity, lack of experience, lack of everything, just to say they voted for the "first black president".

His election was a textbook example of racism at its absolute worst.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^both of the above posts are dead on

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I have always felt that Obama was a "closet" Muslim. I still feel that Islam and Democracy cannot coexist.

flashguy

...all I know is he didn't act like he was a follower of Christian principles.

Unless one’s particular view of Christian principles runs parallel to the Black Liberation Theology movement.

Which is a fundamental misunderstanding of those principles....

Indeed.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
No shocker.

Now imagine a white President being photographed with David Dukes.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Obama who???

I vaguely recall that name.

MAGA!!

Big Grin. I think it's that doofus lookin mofo in that picture above. MAGA!

--------------------------------

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I have always felt that Obama was a "closet" Muslim. I still feel that Islam and Democracy cannot coexist.

flashguy

...all I know is he didn't act like he was a follower of Christian principles.

Unless one’s particular view of Christian principles runs parallel to the Black Liberation Theology movement.

Which is a fundamental misunderstanding of those principles....

Yes. Liberation Theology and Black Liberation Theology are to Christianity what Keynesianism is to economics. Both are Marxist movements trying to masquerade as something else.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I don't think they are friends. Or if they were, they aren't anymore. Here's Farrakhan slamming zippy.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
CBS Morning News did a spot on the photo this AM.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/...akhan-to-be-released

< snip >

So who is who in that picture?
It looks like the gathering before Friday prayer.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I have posted this before, but seems appropriate to say again.

When the Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America" video came out, I went to the web site of Wright's church. Think it was Trinity United.

It was terrible. Story after story about hating America and white people. Stories praising Farrakhan and giving Farrakhan awards.

About 3 days later I went back to pull some of that, and it was all gone. Scrubbed clean.

Some of the links at the site had the same title as before, but the links now went to completely different sites w everyday average stories.

That was the first time I ever saw a web site "sanitized".

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
I haven't been this shocked since I found out that Liberce was gay....I had no idea!!

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post