SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 50TH birthday addition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 50TH birthday addition Login/Join 
posted

Already had the ms pac man-pac man-galaga. But I added H2Overdrive. Cooking ribs, Pizza and hot wings.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
All wonderful gifts !
Wishing you a sincere Happy Birthday !

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Awesome! And Happy Birthday!

I'd love to get a real deal pinball machine, but can't justify the price right now... but maybe for my 50th!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the gifts... Happy BDay Blue Dog

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

Looks like a pretty fun arcade.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and congrats on second childhood games. ................ drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Happy Birthday!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Happy Birthday. Are those sitting outside the lighting sure makes it look like it. Nothing wrong with that just curious.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
That is full of AWESOME.

I hope that you have kids or grandkids to help you enjoy it.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

I'm hoping to one day own a Pac Man (slow version where the Blue ghost kills Pac Man in the demo) and a Donkey Kong. Where do you find such things?

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Very cool. Happy Birthday. Are those sitting outside the lighting sure makes it look like it. Nothing wrong with that just curious.

There inside. Sitting in the sun room off the back patio.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday! I think I got a whiff of Pizza Hut in the 80's when I saw the PacMan game.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy 50th to you.

Great arcade games.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Happy 50th! Enjoy the games!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on still having a manageable number of candles on your cake. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I snagged an Arcade Legends Ultimate and an Arcade1up Golden Tee machines for myself in the past year.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post