SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vote for Mark Levin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vote for Mark Levin Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
This received today:

quote:
Dear friend,
Today, you have the opportunity to vote Mark Levin into the National Radio Hall of Fame. Levin not only has a brilliant mind, but he also is a longtime friend of the college and someone I admire very much.

I have submitted my vote for him and encourage you to do so as well. You can vote either by texting the number 500 to 96000 or by going to https://radiovote.com.

Voting ends today, and the winners will be announced on June 25th. Thank you for your friendship and support.

Warm regards,

Larry P. Arnn
President, Hillsdale College

Some here may want to do this.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted for him! I also listen virtually every weekday.

I also voted for another longtime favorite musical artist and commentator: John Tesh.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
I heard he was running for congress in CA? Opposing fienstien...

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Done !

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Michael Savage won last year

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3476 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Done.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
I heard he was running for congress in CA? Opposing fienstien...

I would go all out for this.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19657 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, hope he gets in, voted for him

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Done. Much better option than George Noory who turned Art Bell's C2C into a non-stop advertising broadcast. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
done

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
The Great One. Consider it done.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Voted!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2839 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Vote like a Democrat.

You can vote twice, once with text message and once using your e-mail.

I have submitted my vote for him and encourage you to do so as well.
You can vote either by both texting the number 500 to 96000 and by going to https://radiovote.com.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
Done!

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Done. Much better option than George Noory who turned Art Bell's C2C into a non-stop advertising broadcast. Smile

A crying shame too.

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.... now “ Get off the phone you big dope”!!!!!!

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...-radio-hall-of-fame/

Exclusive: Mark Levin Thanks Audience for Voting Him into Radio Hall of Fame

Conservative radio host Mark Levin has been inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame, thanks to overwhelming public support.

Levin was inducted in the category of Spoken Word On-Air Personality by public vote after a massive response from his fans, who tune in on weekday evenings to hear the syndicated Mark Levin Show, which is carried on terrestrial radio stations and on SiriusXM Patriot 125.

In an e-mail to Breitbart News, Levin said: “I’m very grateful to my wonderful audience. I owe them whatever I’ve achieved in radio and I have never and will never take them for granted. They are loyal, smart, and patriotic. And they voted in unprecedented numbers to elect me to the National Radio Hall of Fame. I share this honor with my terrific audience and am deeply blessed.”

Levin was one of two inductees who qualified through public vote alone. The other was Kid Kelly of SiriusXM 1, who was a favorite of listeners to the Howard Stern Show.

Four other inductees were named by a panel of judges, and four additional inductees were honored for their lifetime achievements.

In addition to his radio achievements, Levin has scored major achievements for the conservative movement through his Landmark Legal Foundation. He is also the editor-in-chief of Conservative Review, and the founder of LevinTV.

In 2014, he was the first recipient of the Citizens United Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

On that occasion, he cited President Ronald Reagan as having inspired conservative talk radio.

“Ronald Reagan started talk radio. Ronald Reagan started all these platforms. It was his spirit that really created the Internet and so forth–not Al Gore,” he quipped.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post