SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Predictable Insanity Surrounding the Florida Shooting
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Predictable Insanity Surrounding the Florida Shooting Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the little twit reminds me of this guy on the right.

matches the personality also

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
There will be no "Second Civil War"

It will be the second "War For Independence".

Independence from the tyranical left.

That kid is truly scary. Hopefully the followers he amasses drink poisoned cool aid with nike sneakers on and ten dollars in quarters in their pockets for the intergalactic toll booths, and don't get real jobs anywhere important.

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Colion Noir Responds to David Hogg’s White Privilege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9BHwyZ9Mo

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
What is ignored, too, is that apparent fact that CCW holders have a better violent crime rate better than the citizenry as a whole, and even better than that of LEOs.

Those who go to the trouble to obtain the permits must be conscious of the value, aware of the limitations, and realization that screwing up means no more permit, so responsibility is required. Result..... very few problems.
CCW holders are one of the few remaining groups in this country who are held personally responsible for their actions. Interesting what the application and enforcement of personal responsibility yields, isn't it?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It will take quite some time for these misguided brats to realize that their whining had no effect.
The other question I'm interested in is how long do you think it will take for these morons to realize they've been used like a three dollar whore?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
... pictures say - and sell - a million words.

I've seen this mode before and I'm not at all impressed by these twunts and their twatwaffle tweens and teens.

So what if the Clooneys are there? They want to stay in the glare of cameras? Find a real world problem and put your money and your mouths to good use.

Emma Gonzalez speaking at the 'March for Our Lives'

I'm tired. I'm old. Get off my lawn.

Notice the Cuban flag on it's (?) Right shoulder? The Nazis/commie type fist raising, the armband thing? The rallies.

It should be pointed out to all your none gun friends and family. That they are freedom/American hating nut jobs.

We need to paint then as such, deranged, anti American commie Nazis.

They might be ignorant, stupid, marionettes. Yet, they are still dangerous. There are a lot of weak kneed ball less politicians that could cave to these ignorant children and their puppet masters if we don't keep on them.

ARman

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fidel Castro started a revolution.

Perhaps that explains the Cuban flag that young lady is displaying on her sleeve.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Since the high school had more than one building where was Hogg during the shooting. Hogg was a senior and the building that had the killed students was a freshman building. So was he there or somewhere else on campus? Is he mouthing off for the glory or what.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe that young girl needs to go back to Cuba with that flag on her sleeve. Didn’t Castro disarm the Cubans when he took over so they couldn’t undo the revolution?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
You guys are giving that little shit way too much attention. He's about 14 minutes into his 15 minutes of fame.

Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
One day Hogg will get laid, maybe, and he will forget all about this. Unless some liberal action group waves a bunch of money in his face, there is no reason to keep this up. I bet he will be forgotten all about within a year.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I am ignorant of much of this marching shit since I don't really watch the news, but it looks like pure irony; idiots exercising their 1st Amendment rights to strip away millions of their 2nd Amendment rights.

Typical commie shit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I particularly like the girl who vomited during her speech. They had CSpan on in the locker room for everyone to see. Her speech was emotional tripe, but the vomiting seemed staged.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I went to the zoo early this morning with the wife and daughter, and now my wife is at work so my daughter and I have been watching kids cartoons all after afternoon. I've only been following this thread in regards to this retarded march. Tell me people don't seriously credit these ignorant little snots with actually organizing this marxist nonsense.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
in honor of these 'revolutionaries' i took my teen daughter to the gun range today

Big Grin

a great time was had by all

---------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/sport...giffords-mark-kelly/

On Thursday, Patriots Owner Robert Kraft dispatched the team plane to Florida to fly the families of the 17 victims of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, and some of the students who were injured and survived the incident, to Washington, DC, for the “March For Our Lives.”

Patriots Vice President of Media Relations Stacey James said that Patriots Owner Robert Kraft chose to lend his plane to the Parkland families at the request of former Democrat Representative Gabrielle Giffords, and her husband Mark Kelly.

When asked if the Patriots were taking a political stand by flying the victims of a shooting to a march in support of gun control, James did say the Patriots are not supporting gun control.

“No. We are not politicizing this,” James said. “The Patriots are not taking a stance on gun control. Mr. Kraft did a favor for a friend, because he thought it was the right thing to do. That is the extent of it, we are not taking sides on this issue.”

sure looks like Kraft took sides

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
in honor of these 'revolutionaries' i took my teen daughter to the gun range today

Big Grin

a great time was had by all

---------------------------------------

Yeah, my boy and I went too. It was raining heavily, so we shot steel from the 25 yard line.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I went to the zoo early this morning with the wife and daughter, and now my wife is at work so my daughter and I have been watching kids cartoons all after afternoon. I've only been following this thread in regards to this retarded march. Tell me people don't seriously credit these ignorant little snots with actually organizing this marxist nonsense.

I get emails from the Giffords each time they act like the third rate gun controllers that they are. They just sent one out advising their idiot followers that the evil gun lobby is telling people that today won't matter, and they quickly followed it up with "send us $3 to help make it matter" which is their standard plea for money each time they can scare up a crisis to try to fleece their sheep.

I send them little love notes back on occasion. Today, I replied I hoped they went broke trying to make it matter.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Chris Mathews said these kids and this march were brilliant. Twice. He also said they, the children, were the "real Americans". Take that as you will.

Alyson Cameroda (or however you spell her name) gushed about how these children will lead us into the future.

Pretty much the entire media (except Fox) tripped all over themselves about how groundbreaking, brave, wonderful, courageous, smart and dedicated these children are and how historic this march was, equal to the civil rights marches in Selma.

They even had MLK's seven year old granddaughter? great-granddaughter? give a speech. She was introduced by a cherubic, blond haired, blue eyed thirteen year old who is afraid to go to school because guns. They even held hands as MLK's whatever was led to the podium.

MLK's whatever has a dream-a world, yes a whole world, free of guns. It was a nice speech. I'm sure it was written by a seven year old.

All paid for and produced by Hollywood.

Miley Cyrus even sang a song.

I cleaned my AR.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
They are turning guns into the new cigarettes.

Use at you own peril: your health, your social stature, and your future employment may depend on your decision.

Re: Agree or be faced with censure. For exercising a RIGHT.