SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody in the Ashburn, VA area with a Sig P938...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody in the Ashburn, VA area with a Sig P938... Login/Join 
Picture of Sig M11
posted
Mind meeting up with my old partner.

She is nearing retirement and looking at the retirement carry pistol.

She would like to get a sense of the recoil.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
There should be a rental at Silver Eagle Group if you can't find someone that has one. They have a large number of SIGs as rentals.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Yep, silver eagle has one

http://silvereaglegroup.com/wp...eptember-10-2017.pdf

Elite shooting sports in Manassas has one as well

http://www.eliteshootingsports...Firearms_WEBSITE.pdf

(I personally prefer elite to silver eagle)

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I have carried my P938 for several years. It's manageable in my big hands but sometimes just doesn't feel right and can get a bit snappy. I am really looking forward to the Sig 365 hitting the market and giving it a try to see if it just feels better. From what I hear of those who handled it at SHOT, they love it.
Just my 2 cents.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
Cool. Thanks all. I will let her know.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I am in Ashburn, VA and have a SIG P938. I'm also a member of Silver Eagle Group.

Like @urbanwarrior238, I'm hoping to put my hands on a P365. While the P938 is the perfect size for a 9mm EDC, I'm not crazy about the gun's reliability. The problem rate seems to be quite high (I've had to send mine to NH).

If your friend wants to see/feel one, PM me.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not in that area, but I am a small woman & LOVE my P938. Mine has been nothing but reliable & I am very accurate & comfortable carrying & shooting it. I did make sure to look at ones after a specific production date as they seemed to have most the bugs worked out of them. I read about issues with certain ones but I do not remember what numbers were the ones to look for.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post