New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Apologies Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
I am out of town currently, this is being typed on a borrowed device. I knew in advance that I wouldn't be in a position to post a Moment of Zen last night and contacted a fellow forum member who had assisted me in the past, when I wouldn't be able to do the Friday night ritual. I was dismayed to see this morning that there doesn't appear to be a MoZ. I don't know what occurred to cause the image not to be posted, I hope it is nothing serious. I apologize to anyone who had checked in and went away and,like me,didn't find the MoZ.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3240058424

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
he fixed it

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
You owe no one an apology for having a life outside this forum. If someone got their hammock all twisted, that is on them not you. It isn't like moment of zen is a paid for service. Enjoy your time away in the real world. Smile

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
You owe no one an apology for having a life outside this forum. If someone got their hammock all twisted, that is on them not you. It isn't like moment of zen is a paid for service. Enjoy your time away in the real world. Smile

Thank you, that is nice to know, no one was upset (at least as far as I know). However, I don't want to break the continuity, either. Wink

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:

+ bazillion in agreement!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
However, I don't want to break the continuity, either. Wink

a most pleasant tradition I've come to enjoy immensely....thank you in any case.\

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
No apology needed,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
It is awesome that you take your self imposed service so seriously.

No worries, friend. Glad you are ok, and we'll all be looking for the next one.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I was going to feign being upset but it would have just ruined the MOZ thread.

But since you posted, I just want to warn you one more screw up and I'm going to complain to management. I'm going to make sure your bonus and your pay raise will be affected. Big Grin

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post