SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Extra Strength Troll Repellant
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extra Strength Troll Repellant Login/Join 
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted
Just wanted to say thank you Para. One of the reasons I frequent this forum....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that happened fast. I popped over to Pistols and when I came back the thread was gone. The eagle doesn’t mess around!

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Does that mean the guy doesn't get his cut Wink

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Shoot it was just getting good too...!

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Dang, missed it!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Dang, missed it!

Me too....don't you just hate that??

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Does that mean the guy doesn't get his cut Wink

He was eligible to pick his own, but I had a feeling he was on the path to being assigned one. Despite claimed wisdom, he chose poorly.

Posts: 10912 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Dang, missed it!

I read page 1 and when I clicked on page 2 I got an error message. It went full retard fast. Wish I could have read pages 2 and 3

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a clash happened.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Dang, missed it!

I read page 1 and when I clicked on page 2 I got an error message. It went full retard fast. Wish I could have read pages 2 and 3

Same thing here Frown

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

Obama lover/Trump hater got squashed.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:

I thought, for sure, over the holidays, I'd be subjected to some Liberal's mental disorder, but somehow, I escaped it! But, I was ready. I was ready to say:

"Of course Trumps is evil - why, just look at what's happened since he was inaugurated! The stock market has hit an all-time high, unemployment is down, the strength of the dollar has increased globally, ISIS is diminishing, our country's allies have more respect for us. Oh yes - America is becoming great again... Only a truly evil person would want such a thing, right?"

I find it remarkable how gullible some people are. While they are reaping the benefits of having an America-loving president in the White House, they allow the retards in the media to convince them it's a bad thing. That is gullible to the point of insanity.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

I missed it, ty, for the reason.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Was it the dude who came back after 10 years to talk about his 226?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Was it the dude who came back after 10 years to talk about his 226?

no, he who shall now be nameless and voiceless came back after 10 years to troll and insult.

It's not like the old days where members tried to be patient. I didn't see the end so all I know is-Bye, Felecia.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
He failed to read the new waiver.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
I gave him a lite match...it did the trick..

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Heck it wasn’t troll repellent, it was full-on troll eradicator spray! Not only did that thread go poof, but his “How do I find my old posts” thread went poof too. There is a reason (heck, there are probably many) not to go full retard. Well, bye.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess a mod did delete his thread after all Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post