SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Working on my Tax Return
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Working on my Tax Return Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
oh the joy...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
At least we have until 4/17 this year. Big Grin

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Just filed mine about an hour ago. Started it in February Big Grin.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Clinton 1986 tax return written in Bills own hand writing $2 per pair of used underwear donated to the Salvation Army.

What is the deduction value for used skivvies this year?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A staggering 66% of millennials have no clue their tax returns are due in just FOUR DAYS - and most are terrified that they will make mistakes when they do file.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem...turns-FOUR-DAYS.html

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
good

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Filled mine out early this time.

Got my refund on the 27th and had it all spent by the 30th (of January). Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is the deduction value for used skivvies this year?

Not much. My CPA explained that Clinton ruined it for the rest of us.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I had to write a fairly big check, so I waited until yesterday to write it out and mail it in.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
A while back there was a "If I Were King of the World" type thread where members posted about what would be done differently if they were in charge.

Well, pertinent to this thread, I wish I had the power to make taxes due the day before election day.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I just got my Schedule K-1, so I get to finish this weekend. I hate K-1s.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
I hope you get lots of Pelosi Crumbs back from the IRS.

Cool

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I had to write a fairly big check, so I waited until yesterday to write it out and mail it in.

Why not wait until the 17th to mail it?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because although the returns are "postmarked by" some of the other stuff I have to send them is "received by".

I just did it all at once.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to get all of my tax stuff together and do my taxes this weekend. Taxes are such a pain in the rear!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
I owe $7500 so, will wait 'til 4/16!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Because although the returns are "postmarked by" some of the other stuff I have to send them is "received by".

I just did it all at once.

Got it.

Utah is due a large check from me. It's going out on the 16th...in case I get busy on the 17th.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you efile using the H&R Block tax software you can pick what day you want to pay. I filled out my taxes long ago, and efiled, but the payment won't be made until April 16th.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised that people don’t use an accountant. Especially when dealing with K-1s.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
At least we have until 4/17 this year. Big Grin

-Rob

Yeah. That's always good. Gives the procrastinator's 2 more days to sleep on it and drag their shit in piecemeal.

Sorry for the rant, I'm still at the office! Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post