SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alzheimer's claimed my wife Friday Evening
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alzheimer's claimed my wife Friday Evening Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
This breaks my heart. So sorry for your loss.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 3848 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my condolences also.

Posts: 57 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Frown

Posts: 2127 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
Picture of Pale Horse
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you.

Georgia Carry Member Calguns Foundation Member Second Amendment Foundation Member NRA Lifetime Member

Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets. -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 11785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.
Please accept my condolences.
Alzheimers is a terrible disease.

Posts: 2658 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
What a horrible disease--Alzheimer's. Sounds like you had a wonderful life together. Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5864 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
My heart felt condolences. My wife passed a few months ago. I know too well the loss you fell. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1264 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences, sig229-SAS Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Posts: 10698 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
May she rest in peace and may you find peace and solace.

Posts: 89 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss and our prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing and reminding us to enjoy life and each other while we can.

Posts: 652 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I am profoundly saddened by your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Posts: 2708 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
With others here, heartfelt condolences. I'm sending prayers your way for you and those affected Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 7234 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You and your family are in my prayers. That is such a terrible disease and robs the patient and family of so much.

_________

When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easly.
But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability. Proverbs 28:2

Posts: 457 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear about this. Thank you for sharing some of your wonderful memories with the love of your life. I am praying for you, and for your family.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Condolences.

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12389 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost an aunt to Alzheimer's a couple of years ago. It's an ugly disease.

Posts: 316 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your great loss. She is in a better place and you just need to get better your self. Think about the wonderful times you had together and get on with your life.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 2623 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May she rest in peace, my condolences.

Posts: 2943 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 29557 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post