SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alzheimer's claimed my wife Friday Evening
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Alzheimer's claimed my wife Friday Evening Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Posts: 530 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Report This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you sir and your family.

Posts: 1004 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Report This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss.

My interests...Guns, Motorcycles, Women...not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 1991 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Report This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
God Bless you. My condolences. My grandmother was also taken by Alzheimer's.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 1108 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: November 28, 2004Report This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. I'm sure you know you are blessed to have found a partner and enjoyed a long life together. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are with you. I'm so glad you were able to be with her as she left the world.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 3249 | Registered: October 24, 2005Report This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'm truly sorry for your loss. What a blessing the Bahamas was. Wonderful that you had, and still HAVE that. Know she's at peace.

Posts: 8119 | Location: PA | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post
Hit me with the
high beams, baby
Picture of wheeler10k
posted Hide Post
Prayers for and peace to you.

Posts: 984 | Location: Fortune's Happy Acre | Registered: September 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Be strong.She'll be in my prayers tonight.

Posts: 266 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 7081 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Our condolences on your loss.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 1516 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Report This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2208 | Location: Chicago IL | Registered: February 28, 2006Report This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss. Praying for you and your family.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 991 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Report This Post
Absolutely Positively
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
My condolences. I know it has been a day or two and I suspect the loss is still sharp. I hope you have people around you that can make you smile about the good times.

Hillary Clinton is not my president!

Posts: 5001 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences for you loss. You and your wife will be in my prayers.

Posts: 876 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Report This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. Alz is a terrible, terrible, disease.

Posts: 1191 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Alzheimer's is a bitch plain and simple.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club! COTEP #192

Posts: 7290 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Knezz
posted Hide Post
May blessings be on you and your family. Did you say 5 years on a boat. That must have been splendid. You will cry and laugh at the memories. Either way remember.

Regards,
K. Nezz

=======================
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." *Gen. W. Thornson*

Posts: 3033 | Location: East Coast | Registered: January 09, 2007Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. It is a terrible disease. I watched both my wife's grandparents suffer from it.

Her grandfather was a Marine who survived Iwo Jima. To see him succumb to it was awful.

We couldn't even drive my car (a Honda) to see them because it would have been an insult...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31588 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post