SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alzheimer's claimed my wife Friday Evening
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alzheimer's claimed my wife Friday Evening Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease, back before I retired I saw several really smart people lose all knowledge of the world around them. One of them was a professor that I had in pharmacy school, he was one of the smartest people I have meet, the last time I saw him he was following his wife around like a lost child, didn't have a clue of the world around him.

Posts: 1335 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.
Will say a prayer of comfort for you.

PC

Posts: 499 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that she is in a better place now.

-ShneaSIG

Blackacre is all mine!

Posts: 10274 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alzheimers took my dad, prayers are sent.

Posts: 638 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Alzheimer's claimed my Grandfather (a WWII vet) about 6 years ago. Been there, you have my heartfelt sympathy.

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 31990 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1104 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear.
I am glad that at least hospice helped her.

Posts: 1091 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1049 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3450 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you Sir.

Posts: 6157 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong and know that your wonderful lady suffers no more!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 1899 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
My condolences, it is a terrible thing, I have several relatives succumb.

I offer my prayers.

Posts: 4151 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease. I am glad she is in a better place.

Posts: 9329 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. Frown

Posts: 11332 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to say I am sorry for your loss as well.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1811 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Posts: 118 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Know she is at Peace now. Blessings on you and yours.

Posts: 467 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
My condolences for the loss of your wife. I am the caregiver for my Mom suffering from Alzheimer's. It is a insidious disease and I hope you take comfort that at least she is in a better place now. I will pray for your family.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness. What a blow! I'm thinking of you, SAS. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1239 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Passionately Curious
Picture of Bsaunders
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

"When the pin is pulled...Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend!"

Posts: 2691 | Location: Grand Junction, CO | Registered: June 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post