New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voted Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Bright and early (7:30), so not too many people, yet. Took about 5 minutes.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I plan to vote this afternoon.

ETA: See https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8510024574

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Voted yesterday. Long lines. Took about an hour. About half as many were dropping off absentee ballots.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
October 19 for us Gunshine staters....

Posts: 23240 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
At the 249 PVA&M location?

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Just voted too. Took about 15 minutes in a line. The best part was talking about what great President we have to the other voters. Also the only political signs around the courthouse were Trump, and other republicans.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I voted yesterday morning.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My ballot arrived at the house yesterday...

However I won't be back home until a day or two before the election.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted early,1st day in Texas yesterday. Waited 1 1/2 hours in line in Hays county. Got in line before they opened the door at 10am.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
It took about eleven minutes to vote for Trump and against John Ossoff.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
(4pm local) Just got back from local early voting center, line around the building, folks standing in Humid warm Houston weather to vote.

I'll try tomorrow.

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Good. Now go do it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day... until November 3rd.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
(4pm local) Just got back from local early voting center, line around the building, folks standing in Humid warm Houston weather to vote.

I'll try tomorrow.

HK Ag

Polls open at 7. Do it early like I did (at the Jersey Village location). Nice cool fall weather early.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Done as soon as we received the ballot.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my early ballot in the mail two days ago, filled in the appropriate little ovals and jammed it into the box at the county election office today.

Does this mean I won’t be getting more unsolicited shit from the Arizona Democratic Party? My local contract Post Office won’t “return to sender” for me.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I believe my state has early voting starting next week, and I'll be on vacation, so …

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted earlier today, took about 35 min to get through the line.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Poll opened at 8:30. Got there at 8:45. Took three hours and ten minutes to vote. It has never taken more than 10 minutes or so before. Very slow, mostly due to Covid precautions.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Done. Was quick.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We delivered our absentee ballots this afternoon. Lots of folks were doing the same.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post