Find
Notify
Tools

Voted Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I early voted. too.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Got our absentee ballots filled out and will head to the Post Office tomorrow with them.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Filled out my absentee ballot and signed the envelope but plan on dropping it off at the County Administration Building along with my property tax payment next week. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One step ahead of Bald1, dropped ours off at the courthouse drop box!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
(4pm local) Just got back from local early voting center, line around the building, folks standing in Humid warm Houston weather to vote.

I'll try tomorrow.

HK Ag

Polls open at 7. Do it early like I did (at the Jersey Village location). Nice cool fall weather early.

Wife and I tried again earlier, we voted at the mosque on old Louetta, walked right in. They had a stream of voters but plenty of machines to handle it.

I walk now early in the morning but was going to skip it to vote, now I don’t have to.

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Last Monday marked the most satisfying vote I ever cast. Let the mopping up of lefty tears begin.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Early voted at the county board of elections on Monday morning 9:3am.
Went through the short line and voted in under 10 minutes.
It would have been sooner, but a guy in front of me had requested an absentee ballot, but now wanted to vote early in person. It took about 10 mins for him to get that straightened out on their computer.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I Voted for that Donald Biden guy. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Filled out mine last week.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted this afternoon.

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Voted yesterday in Talty Texas in a small church..
Waited just about an hour, they only had 3 booths.
I didn't mind at all, I'm off this week.

I checked in and as I sat down the clerk asked the gentleman that was in line behind me if he got a mail in ballot after checking his ID.
He stated "Yes but I decided to come in and vote'.
She told him he would have to bring his mail in ballot and give it to her in order to vote in person.
I don't think he was being malicious, but I'm happy to know they caught something like this..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Tennessee reporting that today was the biggest turn out ever for early voting.

And the News lady on site interviewed a voter.

When asked why he was voting early his response was...
"Because we have to get the most evil man that has ever been the White House OUT!"

What is wrong with these people? Did they chew on lead paint as a child?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just voted this morning in person. I stood in line an hour and a half to get in due to the line and the fact these clowns are using paper ballots instead of machines. That is going to be a major cluster fuck come Nov. 3.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I registered as a Democrat and signed up for the frequent voters club. I can vote anywhere, anytime and as often as I want!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Voted this morning with Wife and Daughter.

Early Voting is Open in North Carolina.

Use the Voter Lookup to preview your ballot and assist with research for “Non-Partisan” races.

NC Voter Search

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
Just voted this morning in person. I stood in line an hour and a half to get in due to the line and the fact these clowns are using paper ballots instead of machines. That is going to be a major cluster fuck come Nov. 3.

WTF? I always vote normal way. Worst it's ever been was 45 minutes when I went at 6PM when everyone got off work.

This year I'm off Tuesday day, so I'll go vote around 8-9am. Should be in/out in 10-30 minutes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I voted late this morning and had a bit of a wait. More people than I expected. As I left, the line was much longer....lunchtime I guess.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
October 19 for us Gunshine staters....

yep -- voting in person next week

Hillsborough County

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just have this feeling that all of Sig Forum will be voting in this election. I am not too sure just who they will vote for, but I have a sneakin' suspicion!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Tennessee reporting that today was the biggest turn out ever for early voting.

And the News lady on site interviewed a voter.

When asked why he was voting early his response was...
"Because we have to get the most evil man that has ever been the White House OUT!"

What is wrong with these people? Did they chew on lead paint as a child?

That comment could have been for the former VP.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post