Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voted Login/Join 
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Done. Wife and I voted first thing in the morning and was in and out in 10 minutes. Trump 2020!

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
I voted yesterday, in and out in under 10 minutes at the local Veteran's community center.
the wife is going today.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We took our ballots to the Post office today.

Boring ballot as I voted straight Republican again, just as I always did, starting 51 years ago. Well, one slight exception, a Dem running for the Senate came by and wowed everyone, back in the mid-70s, Walkin' Lawton. Wife voted the same.

The Amendments were easy and the thread on here has it right, IMO.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Chalk up 4 more Florida in-person early votes for President Trump and the rest of the State and Local good guys!  Two of the votes cast were by our two college student daughters for their first Presidential election!

Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Voted today, red all the way.
God knows we need a change here in WA state.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Yes, voted.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Done.
NO straight R anymore in Texas but not hard to slide down the line and vote only Republican.

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Wife and I voted yesterday. 40 minute wait.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Voted today about 8am. Not busy at all, about 6 people including my son and I. The early polling site I use is not well known and sort of in a cul de sac embedded in a neighborhood by the water.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4359 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Only way to Early Vote in MI is via absentee.

The wife and I will vote in person on Election Day

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
We dropped our ballets off today at the local Police Station collection site.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Dropped off our ballots this morning.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
In Michigan; we voted by the optional, absentee, mail-in ballot. I dropped them off, at the City Clerk's Office. Both the wife, and I voted straight-GOP. MAGA!!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
absente, Dropped them off at the courthouse drop box. Personnel was there and signed the ledger.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Given all of the reports of poll workers hiding or throwing away ballots there is. I way I'm going to vote absentee. I'm going to fill out that ballot at the polling place walk it to the machine and put it in myself.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Wife and I voted this afternoon while out running errands. About a quarter mile away at the intersection from the main road to the poll were over a hundred Trump supporters with signs, banners and flags.

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Parallel and I voted Thursday, took about a half hour.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
The wife and I voted last Friday. I have a brother, a son, and daughter in law, and all are on board to vote for the President. Hopefully we will end up doing our small part to keep Texas out of the clutches of Biden-Harris.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Cool thing about early voting in TX, my county has a list of who has voted and where the vote was cast.. Newspapers said that over 50% of registered voters have already cast a ballot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post