Notify
Tools

Voted Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Handed in my absentee ballot yesterday.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I'm going today, adding a vote for the good guys.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Wis. started yesterday. Our little townhall was busting at the seams with voters. On a Tuesday!! I hope thats a good sign for the President.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put mine in the drop box this morning

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dropped ours in the drop box yesterday.

MAGA!!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Earley voting started yesterday for me. Went after work. Maybe 10 minutes tops in and out. Pretty sparse ballot for me. The Pres and Congress were the only two that had Dem options. The other....7??? spots were one option each and only Rep.

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Made another donation to Trump last night and cast my vote an hour ago. Now I will sit back and watch the circus. Wink

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Today @ 1130 my wife and I performed our civic and patriotic duty.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Got my sticker today. There was no wait, and it didn’t take long to vote in the 21 races. Also, we were given large Q-tips to touch the screen with which I thought was cool.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
... we were given large Q-tips to touch the screen with...

Oh... THAT'S what we were supposed to do with them.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well are your ear canals nice and clean now?

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I voted yesterday with a friend who declined to vote in the last presidential election due to his concern over President Trump's lack of political experience. He has become a full-on Trump supporter now, including the yard sign and bumper sticker. Here is where we voted:

Collier County FL voting

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Waited an hour this morning to vote, about 50 people ahead of me 15 minutes before the building opened.

DJT, Keepin' the party going.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
We voted in-person Tuesday. Waited in line about twenty minutes. Even saw a (snicker, snicker) "Ridin' with Biden" shirt on one woman. Nevada will likely go Demorat, but neither The Culinary Union nor Nevada AFL-CIO have endorsed anyone above state level.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just voted with my wife and son. Maybe 15 minutes in and out. But we are pretty rural as is our polling place, so we don’t have the volume or lines that are found down in Raleigh.

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Voted with my wife this morning. Found a new polling place probably 1/2 a mile from us at a Marriot Courtyard. Plenty of room. Voted on paper. Took ten minutes. Had it not been for using ball point pens to 'fully fill in the box' and the withdrawal of the straight ticket option, we would have been in and out in 6 minutes.

The poll worker I spoke to said they had 1/3 of registered voters in the county accounted for this election already.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Wife and I voted. Larger line than we normally see for early voting!!

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Voted early yesterday here in Chesterfield County, VA. First time voting in the Old Dominion. Literally walked up, verified my name and address, was handed my ballot, checked my names and placed it in the machine. I watched the number go up by one. In and out in under 10 minutes.

I immediately called my wife and said I’m coming home, I’ll stay with the kids you come down here and vote. It took her 15 minutes.

The incumbent president got at least two votes in Virginia. We did our part.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wife and I early voted yesterday at Amalie Arena

MAGA

--------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Early voting here in my area has been busy. Fortunately my county implemented an online site to track wait times at different polling stations and I found one 10' drive from work that has 5-10 min wait. Much better than the 30-60 min wait at the polling place nearest my house.

Both my wife and I have voted (I did yesterday) and after the debate last night I am optimistic.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post