SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another pup goes to the Rainbow Bridge today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another pup goes to the Rainbow Bridge today. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have one that looks just like her. I am very sorry for the loss of your best friend.

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It seems that it is always too soon. Rest well.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It's always the worst when they go young. I've never had one of my dogs die young, but friends of mine have and it's always a rougher deal than when they get old and it's going to happen soon. My condolences.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Always keep the memories of her for your comfort.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I know the pain....

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Those without pets they love seldom understand. Can a dog help you through some of life's hardest challenges? Absolutely. Sometimes better even than friends, counselors.

You were there for her, and she was there for you. What more can anyone ask?

Longer time together, for sure. But even the longest time is at the end too short. There was a lot of love in those three and a half years. It's best to focus on that. You still grieve, but with a full heart.

A great write up, a great goodbye.

My sympathy to you. And adios to Momo. Good dog.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So Sorry Zac. She is so cute. I feel for you. That is a big loss. They all are but she was so young. Prayers brother.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. I feel your pain.....

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Well crap. Terrible news for you, and her pics succeed in telling us how much personality she had. I know she'll be sorely missed. I'm sincerely sorry for your loss.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post