SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another pup goes to the Rainbow Bridge today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another pup goes to the Rainbow Bridge today. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Zac, you have my condolences also. I know what it's like to lose a beloved fur friend. I am sorry for your loss and hope the fond memories you have of Missoula will help ease your sadness.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
so sorry 3.5 is too young i cry like a baby when my buds go and the youngest was 10 when your ready i am sure you will find another the needs your love

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
So sorry Zac. Frown

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
God Speed, Missoula. May you and your human pets find peace amid your passing. Frown

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Sorry Zac....

It always hurts us when they go.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That's a shame. Sorry

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I know the pain....

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Zac, sorry for the loss of your four legged family member.
3.5 years is far to soon to cross the Rainbow Bridge.
She certainly shared some fun experiences in her short time with you.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
So sad for your loss.

God bless Momo.

Find peace knowing that you will be together again.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

This hit very close to home as our First Black Lab, named Chloe, was given the nickname Momo.

My thoughts and prayers are with you this evening.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. They give a lot of love in their few years.

Posts: 17885 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Good girl Momo.
Condolences, Zac.
These threads are so sad....

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. They never live long enough. Prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Condolences Zac. Losing furkids stinks.

Posts: 4018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
So sorry for you loss.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your puppy pal. Frown

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Words do not express the love for a relationship with that special dog. I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how we will deal with the Inevitable event that every dog owner at some point. Friend, prayers sent out.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry my friend.

Having seen pics over the years, I have no doubt she was a wonder pup, and great companion.

It is nearly criminal that such noble creatures live such short lives... but also their strength. If they lived any longer, we would become so attached that their loss would be more than we could bear.

Only such a wonderful creature such as the dog could have such a short life, yet be so dear to our hearts.

Do her a favor and offer your home and companionship to another dog who needs a home. That is what she would want.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss it sounds like Momo was the best. Great write up about her, I could picture her and what a fire cracker she was. All the best Zac.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post