#DrunkJudge Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Enjoy. I certainly did. Cool

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Hillary needs her on her next campaign.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
"stupid is as stupid does". There just ain't no hope for some people. It was fun to watch though.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I bet you SHE was granted a CCL in NY State, at one time...
She seemed to gain a little weight over the time span from beginning to end. Prison food must agree with her.
Nice to see the system actually working. Smile

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Arrogant, entitled bitch. Can you imagine coming up before this woman, sitting in judgment of you? I like the judge who's kicking her ass. He pulls no punches. Everything that's happened to this self-righteous alcoholic has been her own doing. She's responsible for every speck of her troubles.

posted Hide Post
She's still getting paid her $173K annual salary. Only in America. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In almost 25 years of working with youth, one of the finest young men I've ever met was killed by a drunk driver while he was on the way home from work. He was the bread winner for his mom and younger brother; A "doer" in every sense of that phrase.

Rage is what I feel about this creature.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll serve her time & gladly take her punishment for that $173,000+ a year.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's it, guys- look for the dark cloud and always bring it into threads.

There's no pleasing some people.

posted Hide Post
Wow! Entitled POS with zero personal responsibility.

I wonder if the judiciary should review her cases to make sure she followed the law.

She reminds me of those idiot sovereign citizens.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Why are they still calling her "Judge"?
Should be former, as should be her salary but someone isn't doing their job. Not a surprise at all since that involves elected officials.

" New York judges may be removed in one of three ways: Judges may be admonished, censured, retired, or removed from office by the commission on judicial conduct.
The commission’s disciplinary actions are subject to review by the court of appeals.
Judges of the court of appeals and justices of the supreme court may be removed by a two-thirds vote of both houses of the legislature.
Other judges may be removed by a two-thirds vote of the senate on the recommendation of the governor.
Judges may be impeached by a majority vote of the assembly and removed by a two-thirds vote of the court for the trial of impeachments. The court consists of the president of the senate, the senators, and the judges of the court of appeals.
"

This particular offender seems to think this is the medias fault.

Posts: 9509 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
In almost 25 years of working with youth, one of the finest young men I've ever met was killed by a drunk driver while he was on the way home from work. He was the bread winner for his mom and younger brother; A "doer" in every sense of that phrase.

Rage is what I feel about this creature.

Silent

Our daughter was hit head-on by a drunk just after her 20th birthday. ICU for 3 1/2 weeks. She will be 60 in March, and her suffering from that incident continues. She is in pain every minute. She truly needs a hip transplant.

The asshole who hit her was drunk. 3rd incident for him, and he was a "professional" over the road truck driver.

The judge in the case did not even pull the asshole's driver's license, did not time, no punishment. He continued to drive drunk.

We finally figured out why the judge did what he did. He was also an alcoholic and had a a record of drunk driving. Yeah, great law enforcement in upstate NY. Not!

I spent 3.5 weeks in the ICU waiting room, sleeping on the floor. And that asshole never spent a second in jail, including the night he damn near killed our daughter.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, "the rules are for thee, but not for me". Actions have consequences. Deal with it.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Look on the bright side.

This aberration is not deciding anyone’s fate in her court, and hopefully, the good citizens will put her out of their misery at the earliest opportunity.

It’s a good lesson. Try to comport yourself so no judge gets that animated about your conduct.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Another Compstitutional scholar!!

Scholar:"It's illegal, you can't put me in jail...It's illegal!"

Judge: "Bailiff, take her to jail.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are ONLY harassing her because she is black!
If she was white, she would be privileged and not have to subject to arrest and judicial oversight!

Hopefully you know I am being facetious?
That is what the Progressive Lib Dems would be saying.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Try to comport yourself so no judge gets that animated about your conduct.
He was animated for sure. Cool

posted Hide Post
She should have used the Sheldon Cooper defense.

Too late now.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That's it, guys- look for the dark cloud and always bring it into threads.

There's no pleasing some people.

Well you pleased the heck out of me with the original post.

I thought the hashtag was a joke until she mentioned it. Off to my twollering account.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Wow, ankle bracelet that detects alcohol. Learn something new every day.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post