SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wherein I Am Again Reminded Of The Nature Of Enthusiast Forums
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wherein I Am Again Reminded Of The Nature Of Enthusiast Forums Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
It's not as if I haven't been spanked here on SF. Few of us who've posted here very much have not. (And I guess that, at over 10k posts, I qualify as having "posted much." [Perhaps too much?])

But, of the really neat things about SF: One is the fact that you can actually criticize Sig, a Sig or Sigs without engendering the ire of a pile of Sig fanbois.

I sometimes forget where I am when I'm on other forums

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A true oasis.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Best forum on the intarwebs.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
A true oasis.

In a sea of madness.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
It's not as if I haven't been spanked here on SF. Few of us who've posted here very much have not. (And I guess that, at over 10k posts, I qualify as having "posted much." [Perhaps too much?])

But, of the really neat things about SF: One is the fact that you can actually criticize Sig, a Sig or Sigs without engendering the ire of a pile of Sig fanbois.

I sometimes forget where I am when I'm on other forums

I often forget where I am while in my own home.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Hard to find reasonable people, most places, not just Internet fora.

Posts: 6464 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
You can actually criticize Sig

Or praise Glocks.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
I often forget where I am while in my own home.

Yeah... I think that might be a slightly >< different problem...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post