SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sanctuary cities/counties and crime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sanctuary cities/counties and crime Login/Join 
posted
Is there any way that the two can be joined ?

can crime be in any way attributed to those fleeing from illinois to Iowa , because of the HUGE amount of support that Iowans offer to those people ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54625 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bendy,
All I know for sure is the more of this rabble that continues to infest Cedar Rapids, the less I like Illinois and Chicago in particular. Iowa needs to get rid of instant welfare and instate a 90 day waiting period to slow this invasion down. That is why the bastidges are moving in here rather than other places. Of course Iowa City is welcome to them. Other than Costco it really doesn't have much I need to visit for so the left wingers down there can have them and all the joy they bring.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post