SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Decided to Get an Apple Watch 6
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Decided to Get an Apple Watch 6 Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
Mine just landed at Ohare a bout 15 minutes ago.
Dang, them Apple Watches can do everything. Were the previous versions able to fly or is it just this latest version?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
... with this latest IOS upgrade for my 3 I did not have enough memory to install it and I have zero music, pictures, audiobooks, etc on my watch. I had to delete almost everything ...

Something seems awry here. I have a Series 1, Gen. 2, and have never had that problem.

I don't have a lot stored on mine, though.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Dang, them Apple Watches can do everything. Were the previous versions able to fly or is it just this latest version?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

That right there is funny as heck!! Big Grin

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did you order direct from Apple? I ordered mine from Apple and it still hasn’t even shipped yet. Delivery is expected to be first week in October.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I ordered from my carrier on Friday. It’ll be here tomorrow.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm thinkin' the Apple Watch SE is the one for me. The things I'd be giving up in comparison to the 5 or 6 aren't that important to me.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Is there that big of a difference between series 4 or 5 to the new series 6? I use Apple for my stuff but not an Apple nerd and don't have time to deep dive into the differences. Hoping someone with the Apple knowledge can chime in. I'd heavily appreciate it. I think I could order a Series 5 cellular and get it before my trip but if the 6 is worth it I can wait until I get back and upgrade then.

5 and 6 have little difference. The always on screen is brighter with the 6 and the 6 has ability to do blood ox sat reading where the 5 just does pulse. Both have standalone cellular capability.

4 does not have always on screen need to raise wrist or tap it to wake screen.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post