SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could use some good thoughts and Prayers Update Page two Update page three. Update Page Three Update page four. At Home Update Page Five.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could use some good thoughts and Prayers Update Page two Update page three. Update Page Three Update page four. At Home Update Page Five. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Prayers for the best outcome.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck and keep us informed.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and a clear report.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent for a complete, and speedy recovery.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Praying for a positive outcome Roy.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
From another cancer survivor, I’m Praying for you brother. Hoping for the best for you.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a successful resolution and your comfort.

I wonder if the scarring is a keloid abnormality?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it will be something simple, hope you get better quick.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adding our prayers.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
Best of luck. I'm going through a similar situation now myself (thankfully, assured it is NOT cancer!). Don't let it get you down.

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
You are in my prayers. This shit sucks.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you to have the simplest outcome there can be!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent---good luck.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayed for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your strength, but after all you've through you are uno malo hombre! Wink

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Well Roy, any updates for us? How's it hangin?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, stay strong.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Update: Well I can breathe a lot better. Hospital was almost going to require home oxygen for me. At post opp discharge my O2 saturation was at 92. Surgeon was ok with that.

On some nebulizers at home every 4 hours to help bring up the mucus. Surgeon took several needle biopsies. So will have to wait on the results from them.

Surgeon said she will probably have to go back in in two to three weeks to clean things up more.

I see my Pulmanary Doctor on the 8th and will have to get a follow up appointment with the Surgeon.

Here is a little video clip of who she is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93uvllyzxbk

I went to this presentation. It was three years after I was Cancer Free. My bald head can be seen second row from the front far left.

https://www.dvohmg.com/video-g...nk=vux-Amk9wYU?rel=0

Thanks Again for the prayers and well wishes.

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear all went well. Will continue to pray for you and please keep us updated.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Roy,

Did they get a definitive diagnosis out of the procedure? Did they take a biopsy and did the pathology come back yet?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post