SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Devastated - GOT THE JOB!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Devastated - GOT THE JOB! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That is some gosh dang good news Sigeva! That made my Friday. I know there were a fair amount of people on this forum pulling for you. Congrats!

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new job.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
The company is a direct competitor to the one that screwed me too.

This is not going to work out too well for your former employer. I think you will be a man on a mission.Give em hell.

Congrats! Big Grin

And yeah BINGO... KARMA will be a BITCH for that jackwad CEO who likes to play stupid games.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Outstanding news, again, things seem to always work out better in the long run.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Faith in yourself and God is a winning combo. Congrats!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I love a happy ending.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Dude, that’s awesome!

Its going to be even better next year when the other comppany calls you about the job when the CEO's buddy isn’t working out and you get to tell them how you really feel.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Great news! I believe the great philosopher Hannibal Smith said, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!
You worked for it!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Congratulations.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good for you, man

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a great way to start a weekend. Congrats!

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'll add to this that I survived a house cleaning at my job today. My boss has hated me with a burning passion for a while, was schitting on my work, trying to make me look bad and, well, today was a huge deadline and I was fully expecting to be fired. He was fired and I'll be getting his job. Still having trouble wrapping my head around this day.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new job.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Great to hear and congratulations! I’ve learned patience over the last 5 years...and never burn your bridges. Bonne chance!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post