SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Politican lying about his knowledge of firearms in a campaign ad
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politican lying about his knowledge of firearms in a campaign ad Login/Join 
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
I went to his FB page, and saw where he had an event to announce the "celebration" of the endorsement of a prominent pro-lifer!

A pastor who is for abortion? How does that work?

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
REMF probably never touched a rifle in the Army.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of another politician that can't keep facts in a row:

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/0...s-medal-protest.html

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
I went to his FB page, and saw where he had an event to announce the "celebration" of the endorsement of a prominent pro-lifer!

Aren't Pro-lifers against abortion and Pro-choice is for abortion?

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
He isn't lying about his knowledge. He knows full well that is a rimfire rifle.

He is playing on the ignorance of the voters to trick them. I think that is more odious.

And his status as an Army officer doesn't mean shit to me. I see far too many officers who think civilians shouldn't have anything even remotely AR-like. (Not all, but too many.) Many officers seem to think that army-ish stuff should be reserved only to the military.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:

Pro-lifers are anti abortion.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

And his status as an Army officer doesn't mean shit to me. I see far too many officers who think civilians shouldn't have anything even remotely AR-like. (Not all, but too many.) Many officers seem to think that army-ish stuff should be reserved only to the military.

Yeah, libs HATE the military, except when they think it will help them. So, this knucklehead is trying to use his Army experience as 'street cred,' when there are MANY officers who don't know jack about guns, or don't think the 'little people' like us should be *allowed* to own them.

I also noticed the imagery of him throwing the rifle onto the fire. I bet die-hard anti-gun libs literally salivated over that one. . . Roll Eyes

Yet another retard blaming material objects; NOT the failure to enforce existing laws or any acknowledgement of the basics of human behaviour.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post