SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Politican lying about his knowledge of firearms in a campaign ad
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politican lying about his knowledge of firearms in a campaign ad Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
His ad.
[IMG][/IMG]

The guy who busted him and his video.

An intelligence officer in the Army. Check.
Pastor. Check.
Politican. Check.

This a a triple stack of twatwaffle.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I just trolled him on FB a bit. He has ZERO comments on anything he posts. I suspect that they are sanitizing all of the negative, and leaving the plain vanilla fanboy stuff. Still, the highest reply count on anything he posted has been 3.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
Just another anti-gun, lying, wannabe pol - UGH!

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
An intelligence officer in the Army.

Based on a few I've met this carries no weight. I mean shit you see them all over TV offering their opinions.

I spoke with a Lt. Col in the USMC when I was out at Ft. Stewart. He stated unequivocally that "civilians" should not own AR15's. This was around the time of the Florida shooting. I didn't bother asking why I just politely ended the conversation.

I don't care what your title is, if you know nothing you still no nothing even with a fancy title.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I don't care what your title is, if you know nothing you still know nothing even with a fancy title.

I think I'm going to look for an opportunity to use this line this coming week. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lying hypocritical asshole... so; a Democrat.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Typical lying democrat piece of shit

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
If you go and watch it on Youtube you'll see that comments are disabled.
Probably because it's 79 thumbs up, vs. 1.8k thumbed down. Razz

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
'Politician lying...'. Yep.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. What did Richard Nixon famously say? " I am not a crook." Another President said "I did not have sex with that woman."

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
If you go and watch it on Youtube you'll see that comments are disabled.
Probably because it's 79 thumbs up, vs. 1.8k thumbed down. Razz

ETA:That didn't take long. It's 79 up vs. 1.9k, down.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I just trolled him on FB a bit. He has ZERO comments on anything he posts. I suspect that they are sanitizing all of the negative, and leaving the plain vanilla fanboy stuff. Still, the highest reply count on anything he posted has been 3.

I found the video post on FB and it has a number of comments against him.

https://www.facebook.com/Georg...eos/805369496325548/

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn't resist leaving a comment, what a tool. I'm an Army LTC and my wife is a pastor, don't judge either profession based on this jack wad!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I like the part where he talks about Donald Trumps Loyal Soldiers using God and Guns for political gain.

Really brings the point home when he tosses the gun into the fire and tells us he his a Pastor, showing his photo with his clergy collar.

Wait, what was that about using God and Guns for political gain?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Politician=Lying. Nuff said. next?

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a lying POS.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHh0ab7XPus

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
What, a politician being deceptive? Unbelievable!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Military Intelligence - oxymoron

Granted there are 5% of useful people in that career field.

But the rest specialize at making coffee for the Commander, groveling at their feet, before lording over their subordinates to win the PowerPoint War while telling the troops in harms way that they "may be" attacked or threatened at "some point" during their day. Maybe, to a 45.8% chance if the planets don't align.

Thanks for the newsflash, pal.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q - How can you tell when a politician is lying?

A - Politicians lips are moving.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
An intelligence officer in the Army.

Based on a few I've met this carries no weight. I mean shit you see them all over TV offering their opinions.

I spoke with a Lt. Col in the USMC when I was out at Ft. Stewart. He stated unequivocally that "civilians" should not own AR15's. This was around the time of the Florida shooting. I didn't bother asking why I just politely ended the conversation.

I don't care what your title is, if you know nothing you still no nothing even with a fancy title.

Being in the military gives your opinion on anything unrelated to military warfare no more weight than that of any other citizen - regardless of your rank. (which means squat the day you retire other than the $ value of your retirement check)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post