SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Texting with my friend about M17 :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texting with my friend about M17 :) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
My buddy knows I like SIGs, he's a SAO/race gun type of guy, but is not super familiar with SIGs.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
That is the greatest logic I've seen all week!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
You really can't argue with any of that.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
You sound like a guy I could be friends with.......That is if you fish Big Grin

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
My only argument is Glocks ain't the prettiest but definitely not pieces of shit.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
My only argument is Glocks ain't the prettiest but definitely not pieces of shit.

It's a joke. I'm a SIG fanboy, I am supposed to hate Glocks. In this case I actually do dislike Glocks, but not because I don't think they are good guns, just not my style.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post