SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your current age
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your current age Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I was 29 for 20 years then the last 10 years I have been 39. Smile

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'll be 59 next month. Time flies!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
I'll be 63 come the 4th of October. Damn that seems old but I feel 21 LOL!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I'm fiddy.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just put the 7 zero mile marker in my back pocket.
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/JQECeouNVjI [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I'll be 59 in December. Some days I feel like 85! It's not the years.... it's the miles.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
32. I wish I could say i was having fun, but the time definitely flew.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2734 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
My next is 60..
Still on a Police Motor most days

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I'm 40. Lately, it feels like the warranty ran out and the wheels are falling off...

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
67 - Where did it go?
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Me an dirt share birthdays.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
When I see someone else my age I think I hope I don't look that old.
Yes, time goes past quicker each year. You 20 and 30 year old's don't have any idea.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy crap we are an old bunch.

I'm going to guess that Scoutmaster was around when Lord Baden Powell founded the Boy Scouts and that he's alive still thanks to some secret Silicon Valley program.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the things I like about this Forum is that it is an older generally mature group. You pick up clues as to age by reading the posts. There is also a nice variety of professions represented, along with a very broad knowledge base.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do miss Joe Cocker. I guess he is feeling alright. Dead at 70.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtute et Armis
Picture of hft119
posted Hide Post
Just turned 61

NRA Benefactor
GOA

Posts: 128 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Currently 56 but that changes this coming weekend.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
66 and I owe it all to Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, I don't remember 1967-68-69. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
73 and climbing. I was dreaming about my pet Pterodactyl last night, sure miss the old days.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post