SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your current age
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your current age Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'll be 49 years old in 15 days. Sometimes I feel like I did in my early 20's, sometimes not so much.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
75 in DEC.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I turn 50 in 5 days. I am debt free besides mortgage, have a little cash on hand, but am woefully deficient on retirement.

I lost my shorts in real estate in 2008. That was where I had my net worth. I hopefully can start putting away 20,000 a year in retirement this year.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Sadly but, thankfully, 75....and counting.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
In a week and a half I'll be 69.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
47 for the last 4 weeks.

My age is not as important as the fact that my wife is 1 year and 7 months older than I. I like to reminder her - she likes to roll her eyes... Smile

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I am only 75.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to care. Cool
- Wade Hayes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
33 last month.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
44 but mentally I'll be 18 forever.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Ugh... I bracketed up this year. 35.

Better than not bracketing up!

But I know how you feel. I'm 56 now and lumped in with the guys that are getting old!

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
71 There were bets I wouldn't make 21.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
43. My sense of humor perpetually stuck at 14. Wink

Posts: 3146 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
66 Been around the block a few times. And it is true the older ya get the faster the world spins! Was hoping when I retired I'd be put back into that forever time of my youth when a year was a long,long time. But it just seems I'm busier than ever, And time it do indeed fly by.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
38 but I look like I’m in my 20’s...no kids, no greys, no wrinkles Big Grin

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
57, until tomorrow.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
41 here, and don't mind being in the smallest percentile. It's like that never be the smartest guy in the room thing.... I don't mind being around all the SF experience & knowledge. Smile

Posts: 239 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: October 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post