SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your current age
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your current age Login/Join 
Picture of billfasttax
posted
The managing your debt thread got me wondering what the age of the SF bunch is. 58% of the respondents were debt free, which I would guess is way above the national average. Curious what the contributing factors might be.

Question:
What is your current age?

Choices:
70 and over
65 - 69
55 - 64
45 - 54
35 - 44
34 -25
Under 25

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 766 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm 51. Under 28 either isn't up yet after Friday night or tbeir getting laid saturday morning. Youth is wasted on the young.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
39 here.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
52 here.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
50 in 2 months. Still waiting for AARP mailing so I can throw it away...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. Don't worry, it will show up within days if not your 50th birthday. Then you will have plenty of opportunities to throw out the envelope because they send one every quarter.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Ugh... I bracketed up this year. 35.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
57 next month.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What's V-Tail? He's 100 or something? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I have to get out my abacus..
62 in two months.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
50 in 2 months. Still waiting for AARP mailing so I can throw it away...

There are 3 things you never do when you turn 50.... Never pass up an opportunity to take a leak..... Never waste an erection..... and last but not least, Never trust a fart! Big Grin

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I thought that you Asian guys were supposed to honor and respect us Geezers. You know, the culture and traditions and stuff. Wink

Stick around -- you'll catch up with me in 23 years.

As for the poll, I did not respond. The numbers don't go high enough.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I thought that you Asian guys were supposed to honor and respect us Geezers. You know, the culture and traditions and stuff. Wink

Americanized Asians, they have no respect for elders. Big Grin

Q

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
39...get to claim I’m in my 30’s for a couple more months!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post