SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colion Noir on Joe Rogan's podcast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colion Noir on Joe Rogan's podcast Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Colion Noir was just on The Rogan Experience on 4/18. It's entertaining and worth the listen if you have a couple of hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8eea1pgrBM

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I dont know about the rest of you, but Colion Noir is a treat to me. I enjoy his points, even if some I dont understand, but nonetheless, he is entertaining. I havent found time to watch this however

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I stopped listening to joe last year after several consecutive episodes turned into a shit-on-Trump fest.

I'll give this one a listen tho for sure. Sounds like he's finally gotten over the hair jokes.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I listen to it a few days ago, it's worth a listen. Not a huge fan of Colion's but, he does a pretty good job.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Nice, I’ll check it out. I like Colion Noir. Despite what he thinks about Trump, I love me some Rogan.

In regard to Noir, any particular reason you don’t like him? He seems like a solid dude.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I'm halfway through the youtube video. I like Colion but go back and watch Rogan's stance on guns. He's part of the "why do you need an AR-15" crowd. I can appreciate that he's trying to learn but it does seem like he panders to his guests.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
I'm halfway through the youtube video. I like Colion but go back and watch Rogan's stance on guns. He's part of the "why do you need an AR-15" crowd. I can appreciate that he's trying to learn but it does seem like he panders to his guests.

Rogan is slipping down the slope of being a Fudd. He's a bow hunter and will actively discuss and promote hunting what you eat and personal self-sufficiency however he's definately fallen down the rabbit hole of 'why do you need an AR' crowd. He's a gun owner however it's clear his dialogue with gun owners is of a narrow demographic. Rogen has a pretty wide range of guests and his popularity and the willingness of guests to appear on his show, are due to his accommodating nature ergo, some pandering and soft-balling of topics. I have the Noir podcast downloaded, and need to find time to listen to it.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
From what I've seen of Rogen, he strikes me as "barely a gun owner." He hunts, but is relatively new to it. And it if and guns went away, it wouldn't bother him all that much, it would just be a hobby he no longer did.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
From what I've seen of Rogen, he strikes me as "barely a gun owner." He hunts, but is relatively new to it. And it if and guns went away, it wouldn't bother him all that much, it would just be a hobby he no longer did.

Hobby? He basically only eats meat that he kills.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:

Pretty much right on.

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I just listened last night, maybe elsewhere Joe Rogan has said he didn't think anyone ought to own an AR15, but what I got from the podcast is more ambivalence towards them. He doesn't really know anything about them in particular, but he does know that guns aren't at fault.

At the very least he gave Colion Noir a fair shake to make his point, rather than just calling him an NRA uncle Tom, like the rest of Hollywood.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post