SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First grader sent to Principals office for "misgendering" classmate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First grader sent to Principals office for "misgendering" classmate Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Where's that GD comet. It needs to hurry up

"We..." are the comet.

Get it in your heads, people. We need to push this shit back.

We sit and watch the leftest and the GDCs take all that we hold dear, and we sit and wait for "someone" to do something about it, while we piss and moan.

When people will confront friends, family and anyone you come in contact with on a daily basis about this stuff, then we will begin to regain ground.

Sign some online petition to the Whitehouse?

Yeah, get on another email list and watch your inbox fill up, there is some action...

Vote on some online poll?

Yeah, that'll scare the pants off the girls and blow the guys skirts up.

Nothing works faster and spreads quicker than a "virus" and that occurs up close and personal.

Get viral, make everyone sick.

Or not.

And the only folks who should be offended by this post, should be offended by this post...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Why can't we let 6 year olds just be fucking 6 year olds?

This is NOTHING more than some idiot parent trying to force their own activist bullshit on the poor kid.

Let the kid be a goddamn 6 year old. Let him play with whatever toys he chooses, let him dress in the clothes he wants.

The university has a way or sorting this stuff out.

When the kid gets older, and developes normally, like everyone else did, let him make his own choice.

Dumbest thing ever.

If I had a child, god help the idiot that decided to call him into the office for this. I'd be chewing their ass for two weeks....

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pulling students out of the local district in meaningful numbers will impact that district in a tangible way. Let's say the average expenditures by the states for all K-12 education costs is around $7,000 per year. It's close to say about 30% of those dollars comes from a combination of local and federal dollars. So, around 70% of the funding received by the local district is based on attendance or FTE funding. Based onthenumbers above, if only 10 students left a district that would mean a loss of $49,000 per year.

What the leaders of these various revolutionary (make no mistake, a revolution is what's been going on) movements know is that, as SigMonkey points out, people will offer no real and meaningful push-back. Just some short-term grumbling and then, well, nothing changes. Look what happened in the states that have now made it a right that students should be able to use the bathroom that fits their emotional gender identity; nothing. Lots of words on the part of parents and community members, but in the end nothing is done. Check out how many schools, in spite of state laws to the contrary, no longer have students stand and recite the pledge of alligence; a bit of grumbling but again, nothing is done. There is no ground more important to win back from these Fabian revolutionaries than the local schoolhouse. They are winning because there is almost no meaningful opposition.

"He who rocks the cradle, will rule rule the world" is something well understood by the elites on the left.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

"We..." are the comet.

Get it in your heads, people. We need to push this shit back.

We sit and watch the leftest and the GDCs take all that we hold dear, and we sit and wait for "someone" to do something about it, while we piss and moan.

When people will confront friends, family and anyone you come in contact with on a daily basis about this stuff, then we will begin to regain ground.

Sign some online petition to the Whitehouse?

Yeah, get on another email list and watch your inbox fill up, there is some action...

Vote on some online poll?

Yeah, that'll scare the pants off the girls and blow the guys skirts up.

Nothing works faster and spreads quicker than a "virus" and that occurs up close and personal.

Get viral, make everyone sick.

Or not.

And the only folks who should be offended by this post, should be offended by this post...

Thank you!

The comet thing was pretty funny when Para said it a few years ago. Now it's just getting old and tired. I know most of you are joking, and I promise I'm not picking on you ElToro, but if you really want the world to end you can opt out whenever you please.

Me? I'm happy. Yeah shit's fucked up in places but at the public school my kids attend they start every morning with the Pledge of Allegiance followed by the National Anthem followed by a moment of silence to "pray or just think about your day". At the baseball fields my son plays at they pray at the beginning of the season and some teams before every game. Every member of the city government that I know loves God, guns and America.

You don't like your situation? Get involved. Join the PTA, attend local city hall meetings or move. Or opt out. Just don't wish me dead too because I've made an alright life for my family.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
quote:

Nuclear war doesn't sound so bad now does it?

If Kim nukes Cali - I just may send him a thank-you card!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Boy's Dad should schedule personal meeting with teacher and principal and bitch-slap them both to their knees.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
From the article:

quote:
What’s happening at Rocklin Academy is an example of how schools have become indoctrination grounds for the LGBT agenda....

I teach in college in Silicon Valley. From my own observation and that of my family, the above is a very accurate statement. (I get this year's faculty indoctrination starting next week.).

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was once against this "I choose to identify as a ______________ and force you to treat me as such."

Now I fully support the concept after a little studying of the problem.

Now I choose to identify as a person of common sense and demand that all other people recognize and treat me as such.

If you get around me and cannot distinguish between a male and female you can expect me to call you a stupid asshole and to refrain from such behavior in my presence.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
The parents of that little boy need to be arrested for child abuse.

It's the fuckin' school.

Earlier days ago, this is the same school that had a transgender "lesson" in a KINDERGARTEN class. Confused and mind-fucked many of the kids. A big school meeting with parents resulted, many of them pissed off.

Exactly. The parents of these unfortunate children should organize a boycott of the school and keep their kids home until a completely new administrative staff is in place. As for Truency laws, IIRC California was a leader on the Home Schooling movement and all those parents have to do is file the paperwork to Home School their children.

BTW, because Charter Schools are VERY dependent on funding and attendance the fastest way to get one of these schools to change course is to keep it empty. So a Boycott is an extremely effect method of correcting these radicals.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5622 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No offense taken. I spose the comet term is a euphemism for "what in the holy F did I just read".

I live in a small town east of San Francisco that's probably about as conservative as you are going to get in the Bay Area. Our high school has the only FFA chapter in Alameda county (Oakland is our county seat) we had a charter school and we knew quite a few families that sent their kids there. It completely imploded and closed after losing it's accreditation last spring so all those kids now got crowded into the rest of the schools in town.

My wife and I are card carrying PTA members and a good friend of ours is the president this year. In fact the PTA and school for the first time in anyone's memory let the Cub Scout pack that many boys in the school are in have a recruiting booth at the spring carnival. The principal is very good when it come to discipline and we see many many parents at back to school nights and plays and other school events. I have some friends from college that teach in the east side of San Jose and they report are lucky to get 5-10 out of 30 kids' parents to show up on parent teacher conferences and back to school night etc. many just don't give a rip or don't speak the la gauge or are working their 3rd minimum wage job to be able to attend. So I'd say short of running for school board I'm about as involved as I can be. I keep a very close eye on their homework and since my wife doesn't work she's able to volunteer in the classrooms of our kids. Some teachers don't want any parent volunteers and some would like an extra person there all day. So she does several hours a week so my wife sees a lot through her right wing eye. She does text me on occasion when the curriculum being taught is on the lefty side but for the most part it's pretty even handed as far as you can get with kids that are 7 or 8.

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
My question is; why are parents trying to change the sex of a first grader in the first place. They are the ones who deserve to be punished.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
And people wonder why we home school.

If I had children they would be in private school or home- schooled.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is how little conservatives are made. I became a conservative when disadvantaged by leftist policies as a youngster.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Make it stop. Please.

Unfortunately, it will not stop. The nation has become a lunatic asylum and the lunatics are in charge.

Where is that damned comet?????

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
And people wonder why we home school.

This can be an excellent choice.
1. The opportunity for a better education
2. It hits public education locally by reducing funding.

Silent

Unfortunately, in this state schools are funded by property taxes! We have no choice.

Consider those who choose to home school. They pay school taxes (and they ain't cheap) and then have to pay for private schooling or to home school.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Boy's Dad should schedule personal meeting with teacher and principal and bitch-slap them both to their knees.

Absolutely.

That's what this grand-dad would do before the cops came and tazed or shot me.

Take back our country and push them into a corner.

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Here, these people want to abolish gender.

https://revolutionaryabolition.org/

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Here, these people want to abolish gender.

https://revolutionaryabolition.org/
So do I--I want us to go back to "sex", not "gender". "Sex" is how God made us, Male and Female; "Gender" is an arbitrary construct used in language for nouns and pronouns, Masculine, Feminine, and Neuter (and not typically closely related to "sex" if there is one).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Sent to the principal's office for...re-education.

Problem is, most principals don't have the intellect to actually make an informed non politically correct decision.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Sent to the principal's office for...re-education.

Problem is, most principals don't have the intellect to actually make an informed non politically correct decision.
Those who can--teach; those who can't--become Principals.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post