SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s warm relationship with and advocacy for Communist China go back decades and involve millions, if not billions, of dollars.

I sometimes say that in my last life maybe I was Chinese.”
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein

As media, intelligence agency, and political scrutiny of foreign meddling is seemingly at its apex, a story with big national security implications involving a high-ranking senator with access to America’s most sensitive intelligence information has been hiding in plain sight.

The story involves China and the senior U.S. senator from California, and former chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Democrat Dianne Feinstein. It was buried eight paragraphs into a recent Politico exposé on foreign efforts to infiltrate Silicon Valley, as a passing example of political espionage:

[lengthy story continues at the link]
Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This Di Fi Chi Spy Guy story is getting no play in the media. Notice the difference in how these cases were handled by the FBI.

In Di Fi's case they had actual evidence this guy was a spy and just slipped her a discrete message and let her deal with it. With Trump they used bogus intel to launch a campaign to try to entrap Trump or his one of his associates.

Quite a striking contrast.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BamaJeepster,

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Shocked, shocked am not I.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's funny, when that story was posted about her driver of 20 years being a spy I thought...yeah, the driver is the spy. Big Grin

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
And Chinese spies had easy access to missile technology when democrat Clinton was President.

Is there a pattern here?

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

I sometimes say that in my last life maybe I was Chinese.”[/i]- Sen. Dianne Feinstein

In her current life, she's a Maoist fascist.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And she and her husband are billionaires from the deals she’s steered to his companies including those deals with China. Nothing to see here. Move along

Posts: 4761 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Is there a pattern here?

Yes. Leftists are not bound by the laws of the United States. That is why they are never held accountable for anything.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
In Di Fi's case they had actual evidence this guy was a spy and just slipped her a discrete message and let her deal with it.
discrete: individually separate and distinct
discreet: careful and circumspect in one's speech or actions, especially in order to avoid causing offense or to gain an advantage.

Not a flame, just advice.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Her husband has benefited some very lucrative deals with the ChiCom Government.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how they medial and DOJ is preoccupied with Trump and the Russians when the Democrats are a hurricane of foreign influence.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the time is right for Trump to have the FBI do a full court press of that witch and see what skeletons they uncover.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Perhaps the time is right for Trump to have the FBI do a full court press of that witch and see what skeletons they uncover.

I bet it would be like digging up a cemetary

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many bugs they found in the vehicle and around the office.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I did a search of the NY Times website and not a word of this. Hardly surprising but indefensible that they think this is not a story worth covering.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's a longstanding hypocrite and crook. This is par for the course. The dirt is why she never ran for president.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This anti-Gun Bitch has a CCL, the hypocrisy never ends with these people.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
"Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in!"

"If I could have gotten an outright ban, picking up every one of them.... Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in. I would have done it." Dianne Feinstein

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post