SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trailblazing female who became infantry Marine is getting kicked out for fraternization
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailblazing female who became infantry Marine is getting kicked out for fraternization Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
the Army - not to be outdone by the USMC - contributes one 'horny bastard' !!

https://www.armytimes.com/news...y-private-army-says/

these Paratroopers just can't control themselves.

They need MORE EO Powerpoints !!!

------------------------------------

to be fair, it was the USMC that invented sex

but it was the Air Force that introduced it to women

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53163 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
but not before she thoroughly washes her hands.

This merits repeating.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ That didn't work for Harry, either. He got stuck with her. (And--in the movie--she did a good job. I'm not sure what the statistics are for others, though.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
My son was in 1/6 and had friends in 1/8 when the first females showed there. The Marines that he knew in that unit had a very low opinion of them. I saw guys get hammered over not keeping their stuff where it belonged and I saw guys get away with it. Depended entirely on who was being fucked and how embarrassing it might be. When I had to deal with wives it was always in the middle of the Company office with lots of witnesses after I had a wife of one of my subordinates try to get friendly with me.

I had a Army detachment attached to my Company for the invasion of Iraq and they had female soldiers. Their 1stSgt had that handled and was never a problem I had to deal with. He was one of the best 1stSgt’s I ever worked with.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
We had a cute little E2 come into our unit fresh out of AIT. She was damn good looking but dumber than a post. Yet, in less than six months she had made E4 over several of us that had been in for a few years.

None of us wondered why.

Posts: 20070 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
The articles are full of words stuff and things. The linked article says "as part of a broader plea agreement". One linked article says something about "adultery and accessory to larceny" in addition to fraternization ... but nothing is said about those charges. Cpl Cruz ain't no innocent victim of love. Sounds like she played dirty. Maybe Ash Carter will let her be his maid so he can eventually socially-promote her as his third wife?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^ That didn't work for Harry, either. He got stuck with her. (And--in the movie--she did a good job. I'm not sure what the statistics are for others, though.)

flashguy
She did a good job till the end when she got killed.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

“Regardless of the outcome of this case, Corporal Cruz has been a courageous pioneer for women in the military and she has earned a place in Marine Corps history,” Cruz’s lawyer, Capt. Jacob R. Johnston, said in a statement to The New York Times.

~chuckle~ Yeah, you were a pioneer alright, sweetheart.

The Marines won't talk about her nor her 'pioneer' status. Sure, she's a 'first,' and always will be, but she squandered any of that 'legacy' for all time. She disgraced the Corps and herself, and people will only speak of her from now on as a cautionary tale.

She's not the first person in the military to screw around outside the regs; she won't be the last. Way to be remembered, idiot.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judge her all you want, but if you were to be the only male in a sorority of young horny chicks youd be banging like a screen door in a thunder storm. But yeah she’s a dummy, at least fraternize outside of your unit..

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
Judge her all you want, but if you were to be the only male in a sorority of young horny chicks youd be banging like a screen door in a thunder storm. But yeah she’s a dummy, at least fraternize outside of your unit..

Hanging out with a sorority is not the same as a USMC combat unit. These military social experiments don’t work.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
So who complained about the screwing? Likely came out in an investigation of something else

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
So who complained about the screwing? Likely came out in an investigation of something else

I would bet money it was the wife of a Marine she was banging.....

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

The issue isn’t that women can’t do a good job,they can, especially when physical strength isn’t an issue.

The issue is when you put men and women together “nature finds a way.”

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
quote:

That and people like to brag. Especially when you get your “O card”

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HCM:
The issue isn’t that women can’t do a good job,they can, especially when physical strength isn’t an issue.

The issue is when you put men and women together “nature finds a way.”

They can do a good job and can be valued members of the military...in support roles such as S1, nurses, cooks, etc.... Combat units or those who can realistically expect to see combat? No fucking way. Women have no place in these units (for multiple reasons).

Posts: 20070 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
She achieved her goal, married and out of the Marine Corps. Next will be the divorce and alimony.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
MOS=MRS

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
MOS=MRS

Damnit I just spit a half eaten pretzel across my office laughing!

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

She was banging the wife of a Marine? Ohhhhhhh … OKayyyyy.

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

She was banging the wife of a Marine? Ohhhhhhh … OKayyyyy.

Kinky Wink

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post