SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNN interviews Syrian man who thanks Trump over and over
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNN interviews Syrian man who thanks Trump over and over Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
I wish I could embed this video so we didn't have to visit CNN but it is worth it. The lady doing the interview looks upset at how much the man likes what Trump has done. She plays a video of Hillary and he shuts her shit down. Then she tries to cut him off and he pushes through. It made me smile.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/wor...-thanks-trump-nr.cnn

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
youtube has the video...but this is from last year though.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The damn libs can't stand that Trump is doing anything positive for anyone. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome just keeps getting the better of them and it's got them pissing their pants.
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would ever vote for a democrat? What do they have to offer? Unless you're an illegal, a refugee, a felon, a welfare queen, a transgender, a dinky shaker or some other drain on society.
What am I missing?

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:

Yup, old stuff.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
The damn libs can't stand that Trump is doing anything positive for anyone...
What am I missing?

What you're missing is that's how they are wired. If you understand that, then there's no need to waste you time trying to figure out the why.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:

Ah, you are right. I read an article today about a recent interview and that was the first video that popped up when I googled it. Here is the interview and article I was looking for after the most recent move by Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/14...-survivor/index.html

quote:
Washington (CNN)A survivor of a Syrian chemical attack in 2013 wants to buy President Donald Trump a beer to share his experience on the conditions in the country.

Kassem Eid, who told CNN's Ana Cabrera he lived under two years of siege and bombardment by the Syrian government, said he was glad the President has attempted to do something for the Syrian people.

"I just want to tell Mr. Trump directly: I'm a Syrian refugee who survived chemical weapons attacks, who lived under two years of siege and bombardment by the government," Eid said. "I would love to, like, buy you a beer, and just sit in front of you and tell you how bad it is in Syria."

Eid also said he would tell Trump, that he "proved once again, yesterday, that you have a big heart. At least a lot more bigger than Obama because you actually tried to do something. We need real, long-term commitment to bring peace to Syria."

The United States, along with the United Kingdom and France, launched coordinated air strikes Friday evening on Syria's chemical weapons capabilities in response to an alleged chemical attack. In a speech announcing the attack, Trump blamed the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

On Saturday, Trump called the strike "perfectly executed," on Twitter, writing, "mission accomplished!"

The Syrian government has denied involvement in the chemical attack.

In August 2013, then-President Barack Obama said the US had determined that Syria had launched a chemical weapons attack targeting its own people. Obama opted to seek congressional approval over the use of military force in Syria. But as CNN has reported, "when Obama considered launching airstrikes in Syria against 2013, he decided to go to Congress before striking, and the resistance he faced there convinced the president not to hit Assad."

In 2014, Obama did announce a series of airstrikes against what the president described as "ISIL targets in Syria," using an alternate term for the terrorist group more commonly known as ISIS.

Trump launched a military strike against the Syrian regime nearly one year ago targeting a government airbase also in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed civilians.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post