SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rinse kit portable water supply
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rinse kit portable water supply Login/Join 
posted
would you have a use for this?
If we were still camping for three and four days at a time , I think we would be purchasing one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWRtbHAxP_8

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I just saw these guys on Shark Tank!

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
if it still requires a spigot, why not just use the spigot in the first place? Or do you fill it before the camping trip? I would have no use for this.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
They've had them at my REI for a while now. Never interested enough to buy it.

The Nemo shower looks more interesting---you fill with water and pressurize with a foot pump. The whole deal is all just fabric so it packs up small.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
The Nemo shower looks more interesting---you fill with water and pressurize with a foot pump. The whole deal is all just fabric so it packs up small.

I used a Nemo Helio on a couple backpacking trips several years ago. Worked great.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:

I used a Nemo Helio on a couple backpacking trips several years ago. Worked great.

we have a few nemo sleeping bags and a tent, based on the quality of those items, I'm sure their showers are fantastic too.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Last summer I was diving a local quarry and another diver had one to rinse off his rebreather. Seemed to work well but I just saw him use it for a minute or two.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post