SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I thought the flu missed me.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I thought the flu missed me. Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I thought I was in the clear this flu season. I skipped my Monday and Wednesday workout so I did a full body workout on Thursday. I thought the body aches was DOMS, and it was, partly.

DOMS + flu =

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Hope you feel better soon! The flu needs to go away already.

Looking forward to that Japanese medicine that was approved last week.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
DOMS

?

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
DOMS

?
Delayed onset muscle soreness. Fancy for becoming sore a day after a workout.

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I had it the first week of February; it was a 4 day ordeal of roller coaster fever from below normal to 102 changing within hours, body ache, and grogginess. There are around 4 different strains going around from what I understand, and talk that the season might extend into early spring. Very strange flu year to say the least.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15546 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post