SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This has to be in the running for 'Most Unnecessary Consumer Device' award
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This has to be in the running for 'Most Unnecessary Consumer Device' award Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have some of what they were smoking when they looked at their pedestrian salt shaker and thought "If only this had ambiance lighting and a blue tooth speaker".

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
This ranks right up there beside the electric spoon.

tac

And the dribble glass.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Is this real?!

It is - you can have one for just $99! (If you happen to have a hundred dollar bill laying around that you were going to use to light a cigar with)
https://www.google.com/search?...ceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Call me when they introduce the Smussy.

I'm not going to Google that!! Big Grin Big Grin Eek

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Id definitely buy one.I mean come on, it can measure the exact amount of salt I need while giving me some much needed ambiance.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
What if you ask it to dispense a whole teaspoon? Does it tell you you're using too much salt? Roll Eyes

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy can't wait for his to arrive:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Make it a Fleshlight, too, and they'll have something.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Make it a Fleshlight, too, and they'll have something.

That would ruin the ambiance!

quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
This guy can't wait for his to arrive:

Now, what would be cool is if it had a tiny radar system and could fire off a blast of salt like that bug assault gun they advertise...Maybe a 50 foot radius where it could track and shoot flies automatically? Now that would be cool Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
If they make one to help you through constipation or IBS would it be a Shmits?

Posts: 23425 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here you go if you want to pre-order one!

http://www.mysmalt.com/

Maybe we can organize a group buy?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Wow. you are right, sir.

I stopped at 52 seconds.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
My sodium is high because the Russians hacked my Smalt. Not my fault.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Seems to me to be an answer to a question no one asked.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Oh god.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Pajama boy, hipster bullshit.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
This makes teats on a boar hog look absolutely indispensable.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Now if they combine this with "The Clapper" and "Life Alert", I'm all in.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A Smoon Tang or a Smitties, whatever.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Should have a liquor dispenser like that just say Alexa I want to get shit faced and it gives you double shots Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should know better than to read Sf at work. Caught me when the smirk turned into laughter cause of this thread. Thanks for the humor!

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post