SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock 42/43 Ameriglo Karma **WINNER:XLT**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 42/43 Ameriglo Karma **WINNER:XLT** Login/Join 
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Please count me in! I own one 43 and two 42s!

Thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I've got a 43 I could put these on. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I think I'm in on this one. I have a 43. (Still have yet to shoot it!)

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for my 43, thanks!

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just looking at the crappy plastic factory sights on my 42 today and wondering why I've never replaced them. Count me in.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Congrats XLT. I asked the wife to pick a number between 1 & 24....she picked 1.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the win. Enjoy.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
looks like unlucky number one just became lucky.

Thank you very much this is great!

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I just received the sights they are perfect thank you sooo much! It’s was very nice of you to do this, That’s why sig forum is such a great place.

Thanks Ray

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XLT,

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post