SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock 42/43 Ameriglo Karma **WINNER:XLT**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 42/43 Ameriglo Karma **WINNER:XLT** Login/Join 
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted
Replaced an almost new Ameriglo CAP Nightsight set with Trigicon HDs - gift from my wife. So I have a set of almost new Ameriglo GL-605 sights Karma-ready. To be eligible you must have 100+ SF posts & a valid email address in your profile. My wife will randomly pick the winner this Sunday (July 8th).

Thanks to Para for providing such a great hang-out place!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elde,

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
unlucky number 1 Big Grin Thanks !

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Please include me sir and thank you. I have a Glock 43.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have a 43!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34112 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Add me please for a 42, thanks

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
My wifes 42 could use these. thank for the chance.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the hat, and thanks for the offer. I've got a 43.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I've got a G43 I've been thinking of putting NS on.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
In for a shot, thanks!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I have a 42. Thanks

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to see them on my 43, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I have both a 42 and a 43. I've been carrying the 42 much more than the 43 lately.

I'd love a shot at this Karma. Thanks for your generosity. Congrats on the HDs. Smile

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I could sure use those.
Please add me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My 43 is bone stock.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please count me in as well.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
The wife's 43 could use these.
Thanks for the chance!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Please include me as I have a 42.

Thank you.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post