SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Carrying Around The House (humor)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carrying Around The House (humor) Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
This literally made me LOL Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Good one! Big Grin

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Sis in law & hub have one.
Shit creeps me.
Funny but not in me casa

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
He shot the Echo
But he did not shoot the Siri too?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
He shot the Echo
But he did not shoot the Siri too?

Don't tell Siri... 'bout a ting.
Cuz ev'ry little 'ting, bein' recor-ded.
Talkin' to Siri, 'bout a ting.
Cuz ev'ry little 'ting, bein' recor-ded.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure which is scarier, one of these hooked to the cloud, or one whose AI is advanced enough to no longer need the cloud.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wife got one, dang thing answered the neighbor talking to me LOL we don't use it much, she thought it would be cool, basically I use it to hold down the mail and papers I keep on the counter. Maybe its reading those papers....

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
That's a rip-off of the original.

Why do you carry around the house? What are you afraid of?

Decepticons.

Decepticons? She laughed. I laughed. The toaster laughed. I shot the toaster.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
That's a rip-off of the original.

Why do you carry around the house? What are you afraid of?

Decepticons.

Decepticons? She laughed. I laughed. The toaster laughed. I shot the toaster.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ That's the one.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never trust the toaster.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need ANOTHER female voice in the house?

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Laughed my ass off. Thanks for posting

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Post OP.

About 5 miles south of me, where an elderly man and woman live, two men broke into their house in the middle of the day while the owners were there.
They beat the old man so bad that he will never be the same, but he did live. They beat the old lady too. They robbed them and left.
Carrying while at home...meh, not a bad idea.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Good Post OP.

About 5 miles south of me, where an elderly man and woman live, two men broke into their house in the middle of the day while the owners were there.
They beat the old man so bad that he will never be the same, but he did live. They beat the old lady too. They robbed them and left.
Carrying while at home...meh, not a bad idea.

Come on man... /sigh

Someone could post a hilarious thing about farting and we'd either get politics or "better to be judged by 12 vs carried by six" by the end of the page.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a variation of Godwin's Law.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post