SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church: update - he did it again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church: update - he did it again Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Other than everyone's assumptions about what is going on here, does anyone know what is actually going on here?

It's pretty clear what's going on here.

Do you not have access to the internet to read the numerous new articles about this incident?

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Other than everyone's assumptions about what is going on here, does anyone know what is actually going on here?

It's pretty clear what's going on here.

Do you not have access to the internet to read the numerous new articles about this incident?

A couple of links already posted on p. 1. Maybe he didn't care to read it and just assumed that "everyone" is assuming what's going on?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Canada currently restricts indoor religious gatherings to no more than 15% of building fire code occupancy limits. The "news" articles suggest the Wu Flu Gestapo dropped in to check on the church's compliance.

This is all in at least one of the two referenced "news" items.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Canada currently restricts indoor religious gatherings to no more than 15% of building fire code occupancy limits. The "news" articles suggest the Wu Flu Gestapo dropped in to check on the church's compliance.

And if this is the case, one could simply have stationed observers at all the exits and counted people as they left, thus figuring out how many people were inside. There was no need to enter the premises to get that information. They could have gathered the data passively and cited/warned/whatever the pastor afterwards.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Poles know Gestapo and Nazis when they see them.

What astonishes me is just how totalitarian our neighbor to the north has gone in just one year. Frown

What disappoints me is how willing the US population is to accept govt control and police State behaviors out of some LE. Ithought we would have learned from history

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I love this guy, love the video and love the walk of shame the Gestapo had to make.

Now on a lighter note, go back and watch the video and imagine it is Triumph the Comic Insult Dog. You'll never be able to unhear it after that Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Thanks. I overlooked the links in the subsequent posts.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks. I overlooked the links in the subsequent posts.

YW. BTDT Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I'd buy that preacher a beer.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Between this and the recent Daily Wire video I wonder how far down the slope we have slipped and will continue to fall.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3626 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Sooner or later, people are going to say "enough",
spit on their hands, raise the black flag and start slitting throats.

― H.L. Mencken

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn! Big Grin

He had the high ground both physically and morally and he wasn't backing off.

At one point, he even called them "nazi communist fascists". Throwin' the book at 'em! Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107510 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That WAS an impressive tirade!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This video is all kinds of viral. Big Grin

Impressive tirade for sure, it warmed my heart to see that the jack boot wearing "Health Inspector" couldn't get a word in.

The one guy looked like he was taking body blows while the preacher was dropping truth bombs.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:

What astonishes me is just how totalitarian our neighbor to the north has gone in just one year. Frown

What disappoints me is how willing the US population is to accept govt control and police State behaviors out of some LE. I thought we would have learned from history

The vid was in Canada and they already have submitted and I agree with that many in the US are willing and ready to walk off that cliff without hesitation. It goes beyond the LE level it comes from the top political officials with their quest for power and control. Scary and Sad. Frown

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
The fascist left - they hate religion and don't respect it. They can't stand that people believe in a higher authority than their 'leaders' in government.

Warms my heart that she couldn't get a word in edgewise. That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
JHE, as a lawyer, it has to warm your heart to see someone screaming "Come back with a warrant" and the cops actually backing down.

(I wouldn't advise doing this in the US.)

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Impressive. That is what should happen more. Take a stand. Don’t apologize, don’t be uncertain, stand you ground.
I’m thinking he has seen oppression up close and personal before.

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:

What disappoints me is how willing the US population is to accept govt control and police State behaviors out of some LE. I thought we would have learned from history

The vid was in Canada and they already have submitted and I agree with that many in the US are willing and ready to walk off that cliff without hesitation. It goes beyond the LE level it comes from the top political officials with their quest for power and control. Scary and Sad. Frown

Yes I read that it was Canada and understand that tyranny comes from the top. But tyrants are impotent without those willing to oppress.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
It’s Canada, so I can see the headline:

Pastor Gives Cops Game Misconduct

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post