SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Just business as usual. Cool

RULES:
1- Have 229 posts as of today.
2- Email in Profile.
3- Karmanator picks the winner on 3/30/20.

PRIZE: German made and proofed in 2010 (BA date code), triple serial #s, P229R (9mm), imported by SIG NH in 2011. You will not see many of these floating around.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Oh wow!!

Very nice!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thanks much!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Yes please!!!
As usual most generous of you!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at this! Thanks!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KPSquared
posted Hide Post
A very generous Karma.

Please include me.

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 805 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Awesome, pls count me in.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Please give me a chance. Thanks Q. Everyone take care.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drobinson
posted Hide Post
This is very generous of you, thank you for the chance! Please add my name to the hat.

Posts: 563 | Location: SC | Registered: April 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful P229, and no mistake!

Please count me in, with my thanks for another generous karma, Q.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for an amazing offer! Thank you!

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me Q. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Very nice; thank you! I'll try.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance. It will fit most of my holsters perfectly but my 229s are all .40 cal., and I'd love to have a 9mm.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Now that is very cool!

I am sure I could put that to use.

Please throw my name in the hat.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
How could I not enter?

Thanks Q!!

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 1999 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I rarely throw in my name in the hat for any Karma drawings. But this one caught my eyes. Please include my name. Thanks for the chance and for always being generous to this great forum.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
GIMME!
Must have!

And that is awesome, thank you!

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity and the chance to enter.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post