SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Q!
My P229 is a nickel/stainless .357Sig/.40 model so it's too heavy for carry but I love it.
Thanks so much!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great and generous karma! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Great looking pistol. Count me in for a chance.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.Thank you for this
generous karma.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 1313 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance!
The P229 was the first Sig I really wanted (a SAS Gen II in particular), but was well outside my budget at the time.

Thank you for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wow super generous karma
please allow me to participate!

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I would love to be entered into this karma! Thank you, and I certainly appreciate all you do for this forum!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am NOT in for the karma, I just wanted to thank you for your ongoing generosity to members of this forum.

Bless you, sir.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
In Please! Thank you for the opportunity, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks,I am in

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
12131, your generosity is unbelievable. Please toss my name in the hat.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. And allow me to thank you for your generosity and all the knowledge you share with us.

Jim

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. While I’ve been downsizing my collection lately, I’m still tempted to add one of the classic SIGs to the ranks. Thanks for the chance, Q, and good luck to all.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I typically do not enter karmas for pistols but this one is too nice to pass up

I'd like a shot at it

thanks

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My deepest appreciation for the opportunity to have a karmic chance at such an awesome pistol.

Thanks again!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity for this karma!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.. very generous..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Beautiful weapon. Please enter me in. Thank you!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Very generous, I'll join. Thanks.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post