SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Yet again an amazing karma! Count me in

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1736 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a beauty. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of waterweezel
posted Hide Post
Please add me, Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 343 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I would most certainly like to have another P229, especially one in 9mm... so please add me to the list! Thanks!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for a chance and your generosity.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Wow, wonderful Karma. Thanks
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a great Karma opportunity. Please include me. Tremendous generosity!

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesomely generous karma. Count me in, please.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I always consider it an honor to participate in your karmas. Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Holy cow!!!!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity at one of my favorite guns! Be well and healthy.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice gun, Q!

Your generosity is astounding!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
very generous, can I be in it?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you to offer this. Please add me in. Thanks!!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Very generous. I’ll take a chance.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I do have a 229.

Please add me and thank you.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I've won $62.00 by playing the powerball lottery within the last 45 days, maybe I'am on a winning streak, I'd like to be included please, and thank you for the opportunity. - bendable

P.S. My first sig , ever, coming from a forum member would raise the cool factor by 60%
and
coming as a gift would put it over the top

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thank you, sir.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please enter me in your generous karma, and thanks.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post