SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<<
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: ** P229 ** >>> Winner = sigspecops <<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
congratulation sigspecops!

thanks q for the karma.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, sigspecops!

And thanks again, Q, for doing this. Particularly at this time, raising everybody's spirits and all

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool, congrats sigspecops.

Q thanks again for your continuing generosity.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Congrats sigspecops. That pistol is a beauty!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
And we have a winner!!!!!

Congrats!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Congrats! You lucky dog.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats sigspecops— today’s your lucky day.
And thanks to the Oriental Redneck.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still cant believe it. For years I've entered Oriental Rednecks famous karmas, hoping that that maybe, just maybe I might win. Everything he has given away has been awesome but this is one of the guns that interested me most. I don't know how or why he's so generous but I'm extremely happy that he is. One day I'd like to meet him. I imagine that he's a friendly orangutan that would give me a tour of his massive gun safe, where 3/4 of the worlds supply of P228s are stored

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
sigspecops,

Congrats. And yes, Dr. Q is indeed one special guy who spreads his enormous generosity continuously. Simply amazing!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Sigspecops.
Your P229 is one of nicest I've seen.

Q, your generosity is extraordinary.

Posts: 1555 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations sigspecops!

And thank you for another most generous Karma, 12131.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Congrats! And thanks, Q, for your years of jaw-dropping genorosity here!

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Congrats to sigspecops and thanks to 12131 for offering a glimmer of hope for all of us during this trying time Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Congrats to sigspecops and thanks to 12131 for offering a glimmer of hope for all of us during this trying time Wink

well said, and a hearty SECOND for that congrats and thanks for a good example to all of us.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
sigspecops Congrats!! Don't cry, rejoice, you are a chosen one of Karma. ( - =

^^^^^
Big Grin

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the win...another fantastic KARMA Razz Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
One day I'd like to meet him. I imagine that he's a friendly orangutan that would give me a tour of his massive gun safe, where 3/4 of the worlds supply of P228s are stored

You live in the same state, so maybe you can arrange to pick up in person?

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
If I wasn't so manly I'd be crying right now.

That's a CUT if I ever saw one. Congrats! And thanks to Q for amazing karma!

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congrats and enjoy sigspecops!

Q, thanks again for your generosity.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats sigspecops!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post